Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OnRPG Game Night Details

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Quote Originally Posted by MSHoursWTF View Post
    Bryan, why did you go offline when my friend was trying to get the details about game night?

Very rude TBH.
    Because I didn't see your friend's message and all I kept hearing were beeps from Xfire, which did interrupt my enjoyment of gameplay. Therefore, I logged off. I'm sorry about your friend, perhaps he can come to the next night, or read the ORIGINAL post before messaging me on Xfire about it.

Thanks

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

Bryan, why did you go offline when my friend was trying to get the details about game night?

Very rude TBH.
    yeah, no help at all, guess this is onrpg*, where noone cares, so live with it, just enjoy that they had a "blast"

I'm sorry, did I not clearly enough state the game's information in the original post? Or do you want me to post it next time in rainbow colors wrapped in images of unicorns?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 151

Just an hour and thirty minutes, really? Kind of a short time span.

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I'm sorry, did I not clearly enough state the game's information in the original post? Or do you want me to post it next time in rainbow colors wrapped in images of unicorns?
    You answered his msg and he sent me the convo you guys had..

He was just asking if you had a chat room going and what did you do? Log off.

Nice man.... shows your class.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 12

46 kills , 16 death on wood.

^_^
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

Don't think that I'm dumb or smthing, i checked OP, I think it's US/EU issues or some other crap with the host not letting some ppl in, relax, I'm glad that atleast someone was able to play )

I wanted to make a video so that you guys could see but I don't have full fraps so I didn't record.
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 40

Quote Originally Posted by MSHoursWTF View Post
    You answered his msg and he sent me the convo you guys had..

He was just asking if you had a chat room going and what did you do? Log off.

Nice man.... shows your class.
    Bryan didn't have to host game night, but he did and it was awesome.

It was not that difficult to read the OP: Download game, install game, validate game, update game, find Onrpg game night in the server list, double click it, and enter the password.

It is your fault for not reading the post and/or not converting the start time to whatever time zone you are in.

Really shows your class, flaming a member of the community who is holding a great event just because you were expecting someone to hold your hand while joining.

League of Legends: Ron Stanson
    (currently addicted to) Rust: shovel

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by shovel View Post

It was not that difficult to read the OP: Download game, install game, validate game, update game, find Onrpg game night in the server list, double click it, and enter the password.

It is your fault for not reading the post and/or not converting the start time to whatever time zone you are in.

Really shows your class, flaming a member of the community who is holding a great event just because you were expecting someone to hold your hand while joining.
    Last time we had a voice chat..... this time we dont.. whats the difference? make up your goddam minds.

Quote Originally Posted by shovel View Post

People are lazy to register for CD-key.
    Anyways It was fun! And I hope we could do this again in the future.

We should certainly do this again! It was fun! But this time we should play TF2 or Neotokyo mod or Gmod.

If you don't have those game then we should play F.E.A.R! I will host!
    Last edited by GhostUnit; 08-09-2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

This was our third game night, and I'll be sure to put a poll up for the fourth, Ghost. But the game must have reasonable requirements and be free to play, and someone has to nominate it in the poll. But yeah, this night was definitely amazing. We oughta play again next month.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 25

Your signature really disturbs me...xD

And if you guys play again next month, I'll join in for sure, my download cap will have restarted.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 94

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    This was our third game night, and I'll be sure to put a poll up for the fourth, Ghost. But the game must have reasonable requirements and be free to play, and someone has to nominate it in the poll. But yeah, this night was definitely amazing. We oughta play again next month.
    Put Wesnoth in the poll or there will be blood >

Quote Originally Posted by Tax View Post
    You know, I thought this'd be a thread containing a erotic fanfiction involving all OnRPG members.

I was ready to burst out laughing too

You dissappoint me D:

Code:
    As Tax removed his dressing gown a holy light shun through the website as each memeber knew that they wern't witnessing nakedness but perfection.

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Quote Originally Posted by GhostUnit View Post
    People are lazy to register for CD-key.
    Anyways It was fun! And I hope we could do this again in the future.

We should certainly do this again! It was fun! But this time we should play TF2 or Neotokyo mod or Gmod.

If you don't have those game then we should play F.E.A.R! I will host!
    I'd love to play TF2. Too bad it isn't free though, so not everyone can play with us. Maybe someone can organize another TF2 night? We do have a TF2 OnRPG group already.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

oh i didnt know fear combat was free. thats news for me. guess im living in a cave grabbing my wooden club. oh btw i just came here to comment on bryan's siggy. god your siggy is erm, fascinating yet demented. just thought i needed to comment on it

too bad i cant join u guys, im on the other side of the globe.