Just played some Champions Online, who wants my account?

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default Just played some Champions Online, who wants my account?

Yeah, I got the beta key, started playing, and I actually was kinda mad cuz there were so many powers to choose from, and character creation is SOOOOO detailed, it took me about an hour to make my hero, because there is so many things you can do, but i can't say much more about the game because of the NDA, but anyway, when I got into the game and started playing, I realised that it was an MMORPG, and that i dont like mmorpg's because its not instant fun, you have to play for a while to start having fun and learn the controls and stuff, and I dont have time for that. And its click and attack, i dont like that.

so anyway, the game is cool, but i just dont like playing mmorpg's i guess, im more of a fps or sports type of guy, or action. so i probobly wont be playing champions anymore, so who wants my account so they can get on and play?

I would like something in return though I guess, 1 thing that I need is 800 microsoft points, or the COD4 variety map pack code for xbox360. but thats not the only thing ill trade it for,

so best offer gets it I guess?

So what do u wanna trade for my champions account? (and I kno this is against the rules, but some people wanna play so bad, so they should get a chance, IM just tryna help ppl out here)

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 14

i want it
    trading for accounts isn't allowed but giving away is(i think)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I was all "Yay ice cream!" And they was all "Sir you forgot your toast" and I was all "wut :O".

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 582

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh1x View Post
    So what do u wanna trade for my champions account? (and I kno this is against the rules, but some people wanna play so bad, so they should get a chance, IM just tryna help ppl out here)
    Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave it to the poort, however that does not justify his deeds.

Trading is against the rules. You shouldn't take too long to guess which button I did hit on the OP.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Banned Reputation: 132

Trading is against the rules btw,your last trade got locked cuz of it.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 11

I would like to play it without having to shell out something for it. I can only offer my thanks in return though.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

give it to me since i PMed you first lol and if i dont like it ill pass it on free of charge also.