Ok, so I've decided on a game but need people to play with

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 40

Honestly? I think you could run DDO. And if you want my opinion, you should play Runes of Magic (on a PvE server).

Flyff is just a game where you grind until the last level. I used to love flyff back in the day (LOVE IT), but really you just grind and grind from monster to monster until you reach the level cap, and rebirth or something into a new class. I have heard horrible things about the recent patch as well.

I would say give Runes of Magic a try if you can run it. It's really a fantastic game.

League of Legends: Ron Stanson
    (currently addicted to) Rust: shovel

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16

Flyff is terrible. Do your self a favor in the long run and try to convince your self to pick something else.
    Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ is the one who waits behind the wall.

Feed Me!
    Feed Me!

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Pick something else, eh? Well, if I could find any like-minded people to start a game and stick with it, I would pick a different one, hell I'd play any other MMORPG (provided I could run it decently (med-low or med-high settings)) but therein lies the problem. Nobody else seems to realise that MMOs were created with the aim of people from around the world coming together in one massive world to partake in cooperative gameplay. I have yet to find more than 8 different people who still have this mindframe.

So, I guess I'll attempt to turn this into a request/discussion hybrid topic by saying:

If I can find at least 10 different people to play one single F2P MMORPG (that will run on my computer at a decent level (just pushing minimum system requirements does not run decently)) that have the same mindframe as I do, and will stick with it, (I also know exactly how everyone here hypes about a new game then plays it for 2 weeks and quits) I will download and play it with them.

My prediction is I won't find more than 3 different people with my mindframe let alone any with my mindframe and the other two qualities.
    "Sslann has been hit for 989MB of critical memory damage by EverQuest2.exe" "Sslann has been killed by EverQuest2.exe!"

That would be what I say when I play EverQuest II and get the critical error saying "Application has run out of memory when requesting XXXMB of memory"

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

give runes of magic a try :P and as far as WAR having bad party community... umm... im in trial and even in noob zone i go to that instant join party menu and usually find multiple parties for both public quests (or whatever PQ stands for lol) and pve... it think WAR has great community for partying

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

There would be another problem.....I can't even run RoM or WAR anymore (I tried RoM yesterday in fact and WAR is a definate no go)
    "Sslann has been hit for 989MB of critical memory damage by EverQuest2.exe" "Sslann has been killed by EverQuest2.exe!"

That would be what I say when I play EverQuest II and get the critical error saying "Application has run out of memory when requesting XXXMB of memory"

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 15

Wait til THQ's Dragonica Open Beta. I'd party with you then. Otherwise, there are no games currently out that I'm particularly interested in.
    Currently Playing:
    N/A

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by skizzot View Post
    Flyff is terrible. Do your self a favor in the long run and try to convince your self to pick something else.

At least flyff there are instances and arenas near towns where you can fight people open pvp without penalty.

thats the ONLY REDEEMING factor it has going for it.

It's not grind grind grind grind grind till you die grinding a.k.a maplestory type games.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 0

Hey, Im willing to play and party, are you still up for Flyff or have you changed your mind?
    I loved FF11 Partying it was the best, I still mark FF11 as my fav mmo.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by skizzot View Post
    If it's that terrible.. The player base should be way below 5million.
    something must be verry apealing to all those people.

And I am up for playing FLyFF besides Rohan:Blood Feud.

Least I found my two main 3D Fantasy games...
    Sport game: Project Powder (Snowboards ftw)
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
    Mark Twain

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 12

There's partying in DOMO. Have you tried that?
    if you play donkey kong country backwards Donkey Kong gives K rool the bananas then goes home and forgot that he gave him the bananas

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast