Ok, so I've decided on a game but need people to play with

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

I wouldn't mind joining your party "game". At the moment I'm only playing Nostale because My friend plays it and, LoL. Nostale seems to just be a my friend and I party, since I'm still low level haven't gotten a guild or anything yet. LoL is just pick me up games, not much chat goes on in the lobby whenever I'm on. I'm mainly playing console games now, but if you can manage to form up a decent amount of people commited to playing a game, I might join; though it also depends on which game. And for FlyFF, I've only gotten to level 13 on the japanese version, so I wouldn't know much about it, though I have heard alot about it from friends and the like of whom I've played with. Though none of what I've heard was good.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 17

Play flyff if you like killing monsters endlessly. I love hitting the same thing over and over again dont ask why i just do. Thats why i like flyff.
    Currently Playing: Allods
    "The thirteen days after we awoke... were the beginning of the end." FFXIII

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Well if your still choosing an MMO

How about Ragnarok Online

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/

Banned Reputation: 31

Flyff is one of the best f2p mmos for partying, the system is very simple and effective.

However the down side to it is that if you actualy want to gain levels you'll have to join a contribution party.

This requires you to scan the full shout chat for someone offering 2 spots in they're contribution party.

You then pm the leader of the party and if you were the first one to pm them, you gain a spot for you and your partner.

When grinding together or simply leeching your exp is pretty much, lets say doubled.

I'll join you guys, just tell me the name of the server. (don't do lawolf k?)

Well im on clockwork my char is lvl 26 assist.
    IGN: InsaneKillz

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

O.o

I go to bed and come back 9 hours later and see like 6 people say they want to play FlyFF with me.

Give me a few (like 25 minutes to 3 hours depending on if my download speed stays normal) and I'll join you guys on.........ummmmmmm......what server are all of you on? I saw one Clockwork but didn't see if the rest of you are there too.
    "Sslann has been hit for 989MB of critical memory damage by EverQuest2.exe" "Sslann has been killed by EverQuest2.exe!"

That would be what I say when I play EverQuest II and get the critical error saying "Application has run out of memory when requesting XXXMB of memory"

Im playing clockwork but wont be on till tommorow (Monday) cause im about to go to bed lol. but im on clockworks.

IGN: InsaneKillz.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 8

Flyff is not a party game. Flyff is a grab a healer to spam buffs and heals on you then go grind for 14 hours.

Only low-spec party game I can think of is Rohan.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

rohan and low spec?.. sure if u want crappy lookings >.<;

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 0

Quote Originally Posted by DraconicSupremacy View Post
    O.o

I go to bed and come back 9 hours later and see like 6 people say they want to play FlyFF with me.

Give me a few (like 25 minutes to 3 hours depending on if my download speed stays normal) and I'll join you guys on.........ummmmmmm......what server are all of you on? I saw one Clockwork but didn't see if the rest of you are there too.
    Name a server and we will play. I already have it dl just waiting for you, I'll just make a new char.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast