Runescape 3?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Default Runescape 3?

So today I check my hotmail and look what I got.

Quote Originally Posted by fagex
    This is not an automated email from Jagex Ltd., makers of RuneScape and FunOrb, in request that you would be one of our beta testers.

As you may know now, we have been working on RuneScape 3 for 9 months in total. Our team was only of 21 members at the beggining. After hard work of recruiting at Jagex, we've gathered over 80 employees on the game.

Why RuneScape 3?

We've updated 90% of the bugs to bring you a better security system, less lag, more map space, and advanced new skills. ALONG With updating 19 of our old Skills. New skills such as horse riding will be used for a majority of the new(er) quests, Or, do you perhaps fancy a bit of Dragon Taming? A MAJOR addition to the summoning skill, making Summoning by far, one of the best skills to move around the map, (which we may mention is now 270% Times larger, and, at the same time, adding 59% more Mapspace to the F2P World.) You can have your updated pet Dragon attack, and fly, and just chill out, all for you! We didn't forget about our graphics, they are up-to-par with many games such As the popular, 'WoW'.

How can you help?

Well as you may expect RuneScape 3 does not come without undiscovered bugs, We need respected players like you to play the game and report back on the bugs that you may come across during every day game play.You also gain an advantage by Beta testing for us! You will be among the first players of RuneScape 3 and will gain levels before the game is released to the public! We do hope that you will help test the game for us.

How to get started?

Please follow the link if you would like to get started with the testing of RuneScape 3. http://www.runescape.com/runescape3/...d=beta_testing

Many thanks,

Jagex Games Studio

Jagex Ltd.
    St. John's Innovation Centre
    Cowley Road
    Cambridge
    CB4 0WS
    United Kingdom

To unsubscribe please follow this link: <> https://email-register.runescape.com/unsubscribe.ws

Copyright 2009 Jagex Ltd. Jagex, RuneScape, RuneScape 3 and FunOrb are registered trademarks of Jagex Limited in the United Kingdom and trademarks used in other countries of the world.
    By using our service you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
    Fake or real, I can't really tell. What do you think guys? Has anyone got this mail too?

EDIT: Okay that is a fake. Well anyways. I don't play runescape anymore >.<
    Still a good try to scam someone.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

hmmm you sure there not like talking about the new graphic update? like they might consider that as runescape 3 lmao idk. But what was the person who sent it named..like his email? Cuz you can tell if its fake or not ;0

EDIT: how u know its fake?

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 43

It's fake. There is no such thing as RS 3. However JAGex are working on a new mmo codenamed 'Mechscape' it will be sci fi and it has been confirmed it will have no xp system.
    Currently playing: Smite
    Username: Gavri

Apparently I have infinite Smite invites. So just pm me your email and I can send you beta code.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

The so called "Runescape 3" homepage was http://3xvb.rshuy.org <----- something like that and the homepage was so shitty that even a drugged monkey could make better.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 8

Don't trust anything posted by someone with a name of fagex. I believe that's the moral of the story.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 40

wow lawl. it would be cool but i dont think they would call it rs3 lol. it might be real depending on the link location if it really runescape.com/yaddayadda. neva know
    Proudly spending your 2 cents.
    Moonies Plox!
    *Hunting person who invented Bit Torrent*

Nothing like a awesome Dungeon Crawler
    Or a great First Person Shooter

Playing WildStar: Class - Warrior Tank Human Exile

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 87

This is not an automated email from Jagex Ltd., makers of RuneScape and FunOrb, in request that you would be one of our beta testers.

(first line in the quoted post in the OP ) (I loled)
    Last edited by DarkAztaroth; 08-09-2009 at 06:02 PM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

keyloggers websites:O.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 49

How you could even think for a second that this is real is beyond me.
    No game-publisher/developer would recruit beta players through an email like this.

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

I guess we can only hope not.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast