Warhammer

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 92
    Elion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Warhammer

    I've been thinking about re-subbing to Warhammer. I'm wondering from anyone who still plays how the population is doing? The reason I quit last time was because the population on my server (skull throne) was so low I couldn't get into a scenario or RvR for a week straight so I quit. If it's still like that, I'd rather not waste the $15. >.>
    bam pow bam

  2. #2
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 16
    Phoix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,030
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elion View Post
    I've been thinking about re-subbing to Warhammer. I'm wondering from anyone who still plays how the population is doing? The reason I quit last time was because the population on my server (skull throne) was so low I couldn't get into a scenario or RvR for a week straight so I quit. If it's still like that, I'd rather not waste the $15. >.>
    Do not bother. The first 3 tiers are a blast, but tier 4 is completely ****ed. Unbalanced classes, weak end-game content, and rampant hacking makes the game pretty much unenjoyable.

  3. #3
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    umm i played trial and in newby zone population wasnt that bad lol... but i think they have got rid of some servers so the population isnt quite so spread out... so i believe now it is more condensed in the servers they kept

  4. #4
    Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 605
    SnOwPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    12,228
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    No clue about US servers, but the EU ones aren't doing rather well.

    It's not really worth it anymore.


    [My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

  5. #5
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Engel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karlsruhe, Germany
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Should be the same for US as for EU version... its just not worth it anymore...

    The last patch didnt really do what the community needed so its just gotten worse now... for EU more and more ppl are leaveing the game.

  6. #6
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 20

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,160
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    No clue about US servers, but the EU ones aren't doing rather well.

    It's not really worth it anymore.
    Do you think Warhammer will ever become f2p?

  7. #7
    Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 605
    SnOwPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    12,228
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I think not. Even when it's f2p they won't attract more players.

    Everyone will go either BW or WP completely destroying orvr, or better said endgame.


    [My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

  8. #8
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Engel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Karlsruhe, Germany
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    I think not. Even when it's f2p they won't attract more players.

    Everyone will go either BW or WP completely destroying orvr, or better said endgame.
    /sign D:
    its already boreing as it is now.. every day the same ;/

  9. #9
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 92
    Elion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Sigh, that's sad to hear :[. I had a lot of fun pvping in this game, hopefully they'll get their shit together eventually. Guess I'll find something else to occupy my time till DnF.
    bam pow bam

  10. #10
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116
    sinnful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,602
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    No clue about US servers, but the EU ones aren't doing rather well.

    It's not really worth it anymore.
    There are a few active US servers yet but that will end once Aion is released. Most of the population has already stated that they are leaving for that.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •