Warhammer

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 0

only played the trial on eu servers..... i barely got to see about 2 other ppl in starter zone
    I Leik HoN (and mudkipz)

Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572

Quote Originally Posted by sinnful View Post
    There are a few active US servers yet but that will end once Aion is released. Most of the population has already stated that they are leaving for that.
    Pretty much thesame in Europe. =/

It's hard not to blame Mythic for the broken endgame.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

the best US server would have to be Iron Rock its pretty balanced on both sides or Phonix Throne other servers are dieing fast but alot of people are spaming forums all over the place for people to join iron rock so its population is healthy

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 14

Well, it may be true that some of the US servers are merging, they are in no way unpopulated. All the teirs are fun and Its pretty easy to get to tear 4. The game is still amazing because of its PvP and now since more people are on their servers it gets better. And they art not just merging cause a bunch are low pop, its because there servers are more stable to hold more people.

Men don't cry, they sweat.
    /flameshield + 17
    ------------

Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572

Quote Originally Posted by The751 View Post
    Well, it may be true that some of the US servers are merging, they are in no way unpopulated. All the teirs are fun and Its pretty easy to get to tear 4. The game is still amazing because of its PvP and now since more people are on their servers it gets better. And they art not just merging cause a bunch are low pop, its because there servers are more stable to hold more people.
    Completely the opposite on EU servers.

They had to merge because the servers were low/low the whole time or medium/low // low/medium at evening only.

The fact is that WAR is doing worse then AoC on launch right now and there is no way you can't ignore that.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Completely the opposite on EU servers.

They had to merge because the servers were low/low the whole time or medium/low // low/medium at evening only.

The fact is that WAR is doing worse then AoC on launch right now and there is no way you can't ignore that.
    aoc had 700k at launch. every mmo besides wow is doing worse than aoc was at launch. war is still the second most popular mmo. the problem is war needs a really high population per server to be playable. most people level through sc's so you don't see many people out in the world, not to mention the server population is split in half for each faction.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Quote Originally Posted by The751 View Post
    Well, it may be true that some of the US servers are merging, they are in no way unpopulated. All the tiers are fun and Its pretty easy to get to tear 4. The game is still amazing because of its PvP and now since more people are on their servers it gets better. And they art not just merging cause a bunch are low pop, its because there servers are more stable to hold more people.
    Actually they are merging because of low/low on many of the servers that have done so, thus far. The last few mergers were trying to balance out the leaving Destro population since most of the classes are horribly gimped compared to their order counterparts. Needless to say unless Mythic gets their game together it is not looking good. On the other hand blind fan boys will never actually see that.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by zeroburrito View Post
    aoc had 700k at launch. every mmo besides wow is doing worse than aoc was at launch. war is still the second most popular mmo.
    Surprisingly enough, FFXI is actually the second most popular MMO. It has something around 500k subs right now.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

hmm i have tried WAR trial and thought it was pretty fun... of course u cant really get a feel for the game in 10 days... but is WAR better than AoC content and endgame wise?

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 16

BLAH BLAH

Dont listen to anything these flamers are saying.

JOIN A HIGH POP SERVER:
    Core: Iron Rock
    RvR: Any

They also consolated more of the servers to increase population.

Warhammer Online is only as good as the server your on. Though after the last merger i think it should be better.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast