Warhammer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Arakys View Post
    Yeah lol. The game had lag issues NOT depending by the hardware of the players. He is clearly a newcomer or just an ill fanboy :S

I played the game and loved it for the first two months. But then it became meh, mythic keep adding PVE content in a game that should be RvR oriented and some classes remain pretty much useless -.-. When mark jacobs left the game started to take a nicer step to a loooong right road that should had be taken waaaaay before. We'll see .. but EA Announce wheel of time MMORPG so i sense a fund cut on Warhammer Online
    Since he needs them spelled out I'll help you with some of the issues.
    -Massive lag in large RvR battle, Mythic must have been thinking that everyone owned a super computer when they made the system.
    -Server lag in large RvR battles, more than 50-60 on each side and let the delays begin!
    -Terrible class balance, most of the order classes are mildly to majorly more powerful than their Destro counterpart. One clear example of this is the Disciple of Kain Vs. Warrior Priest. Yea Warrior Priest will win almost every time unless they suck.
    -Along with that terrible class balance comes the fact many destro have quit or rerolled over the issues. The Destro that loved the game rerolled order and the other quit. There is still a Destro population on some servers but most have not been able to push to Altdorf in months because of the balance issues.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Could be a good game if the population was massive, but unfortunatly with each patch Mythic puts a nail into it's coffin.

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 605

Quote Originally Posted by gobsied View Post
    The only game im a fanboy if XIV. Mark that.

I have yet to see anyone give a real reason as to why the game is so bad.

The major flaw i saw was the server population. Join Iron Rock, you'll be fine.
    Bugged stage 2 and 3, bugged forts, bugged and/or totally useless classes.

Fixing major issues by ADDING PLAYER VERSUS ENVIROMENT/USELESS CONTENT instead of ACTUALLY FIXING IT.

Majority of the weapons ONLY accesable through PLAYER VERSUS ENVIROMENT.

The focus on this game is PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER and NOT PLAYER VERSUS ENVIROMENT.

Fanboy, you are trying to defend a lost case, which you cannot defend. Go back from where you came, which I presume is the rock under altdorfs palace gate and stay there.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/56771

Also this. Hope that EA don't ruin this too.
    " Here we go our step so silent
    Here we go our blooded trace
    the Jester Race "

http://mjalkar.mybrute.com

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Bugged stage 2 and 3, bugged forts, bugged and/or totally useless classes.

Fixing major issues by ADDING PLAYER VERSUS ENVIROMENT/USELESS CONTENT instead of ACTUALLY FIXING IT.

Majority of the weapons ONLY accesable through PLAYER VERSUS ENVIROMENT.

The focus on this game is PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER and NOT PLAYER VERSUS ENVIROMENT.

Fanboy, you are trying to defend a lost case, which you cannot defend. Go back from where you came, which I presume is the rock under altdorfs palace gate and stay there.

So because i dont completely hate the game im a fanboy?

BTW the latest patch they are chaning the CitySeige PQ. Its PVP all the way now.

I don't know how u figure DOK would always beat WP That's pretty far fetched.

Lol, you guys are just flamers. Should I ignore how fun the game is and join the bandwagon of flamers? No thanks.

So because i dont completely hate the game im a fanboy?
    How you sounded and advised people to go and join war while every war player acknoledges it's not worth to come back/join anymore, yes.

BTW the latest patch they are chaning the CitySeige PQ. Its PVP all the way now.
    Now let's wait till it goes live and see how bugged it is.

I don't know how u figure DOK would always beat WP That's pretty far fetched.
    The WP can outheal the DoK very easily... who wins?

Lol, you guys are just flamers. Should I ignore how fun the game is and join the bandwagon of flamers? No thanks.
    Just because they're our opinion makes us flamers? You are no different then

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...y-of-Warhammer

Quite an interesting read by an ex GM.

-I guarantee u the only reason why everyone on the forums are flaming is because the people who like this game wont be trolling, THEY ARE PLAYING THE GAME.

-Lets see when it goes live? Another baseless flame. The new city seige works wonderfully well. Great improvement.

- Doks playstill are more Offensive and WP are more defensive. WP cant 'easily' outheal a DOK; with the T3 orvr challice DOKs have no issue healing at all

- Your not flamers for ur opinion ur flamers for saying stuff like
    "Fanboy, you are trying to defend a lost case, which you cannot defend. Go back from where you came, which I presume is the rock under altdorfs palace gate and stay there. "

That's a flame. Your a flamer. Ive never attacked anyone personally.

All im saying is the game isnt as bad as you guys make it out to be.

But dont take my word for it. Open up a 10 day free trial on IronRock sever and decide for urself.

http://www.wardb.com/user.aspx?id=153571 (it's slow in updating)

And yes, it's still active till mid september.

Anyways, seems like we got off on the wrong way.

If you were playing lately on Karak Eight Peaks on my side, you'd understand my anger towards how the game is being run.

BW bomb squads in orvr everywhere, altdorf stage 2 and 3 bugged (same for IC). Server transfers did not only kill the server for destruction, but for order as well now. They even don't attack the forts anymore... they take the zone before the siege, come in once, throw a rock at the wall and go out again.

Destro hardly can get a whole WB together, while order runs rampant with at least 7+ wbs.

Mythic made BW and WP "more" powerfull then the destro equivalent because destro outnumbered order alot when war launched, they still are more powerfull then their destro counterparts, not as much, but they still are.

T3 scs, 2 WPs in it and we have a guaranteed lose. We lack the attacking powers to outdamage their heals, we need more then 4 people on them to get a WP down that only heals himself without help from others.
    I didn't see order needed that much trouble yet to take down a DoK.

- Your not flamers for ur opinion ur flamers for saying stuff like
    "Fanboy, you are trying to defend a lost case, which you cannot defend. Go back from where you came, which I presume is the rock under altdorfs palace gate and stay there. "
    That last part was ment to where you actually recommend people to go to the game, although everyone says WAR is dying with no real sign of improvement.
    The stage 2 and 3 being contested is great, but it will probably take very long too, which will hold off alot of people back. The 2 hours stage 1 are boring enough as they are now.

Why not transfer out of Karak?

I will admit War is a dying game (ever since WOTLK).
    But like i said the couple of balanced high population servers are still fun.

Im pretty sure outside of the top 4 populated server the game's a hot mess. I know i used to play on Monolith.

Anyways i already quit the game. It does get boring too fast, guess i'll be on rumble fighter till XIV!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast