Warhammer

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 582

Quote Originally Posted by gobsied View Post
    Why not transfer out of Karak?
    I want too, but my guild wants to stay strong and stay on the server as they have moved from karak norn when it was thesame situation there.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 16

Well history teaches us when warhammer offers server transfers it means they are getting ready to shut down the server.

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 582

Quote Originally Posted by gobsied View Post
    Well history teaches us when warhammer offers server transfers it means they are getting ready to shut down the server.
    They're not transferring out of K8P yet, it was one of the destination servers from the July transfers.

That pretty much f*cked up the server and both destro and order are saying the server is in a bad shape.

It's getting better in orvr seeing we just hit 5stars again after 2 months being on 1 star.

Still, the damage is done and both sides have little faith in it being restored.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 33

Actually its not that hard to take out a WP. I can do it with my WE using throat cutting and reducing their heals to 50% of normal. I can toe to toe a WP pretty easily. Often they will run from anyone who can silence or disable their healing. Dmg wise they are pretty fair considering they are a healer.

However you have to take into account that they are part of a WB which has more healers, tanks and DPS which can and will take YOU out before you get their healer.

As for the Destro side. Try chosen. At T2 I can use my chosen to tank around 5+ people at once all hitting me and they will barely hurt me at all. With a healer around I'm nearly unstoppable. Even to BW's which I just hop back and forth with elemental resist and respite so that as he hurts me, he hurts himself for over 100 dmg a cast + with me hitting him. BW's hate chosen.

and for the record I've seen and ran Destro WB's up to 3 full wb's in one go, owning t2's and t3's. We capped keeps in less than 3 mins. Regardless of order defending or not.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 87

Actually when I played the game (when it came out) it lagged despite the system specs. I was in one of the biggest alliances on my server and everybody lagged. Had guildies that had PCs decked out with best graphic cards and they lagged more than me. It was random, and it sucked. But I love the game so meh.
    This space was conquered by...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345