noob needs help as knight

Banned Reputation: 17

Default noob needs help as knight

i need help as a knight im new and i just want someone to teach me
    ign:cloud775

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

just go pk u learn from experience, dodge, run around, block. 1 hits, 3 hits, grabs, jump atts....etc etc

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by wukidd
    just go pk u learn from experience, dodge, run around, block. 1 hits, 3 hits, grabs, jump atts....etc etc
    perfect sayin, but u can alwayz grip everyone that attack in front of u, like, they hit, u block, just move up very fast bcuz the first attack is alwayz slow for some reason (low lvl battles) and hit grip, but itz all about timin, if u do it wrong then ull get hit big time. but hey, itz very skillful to beat low lvlers and newbs ninja.

it works on higher lvls too donno about those lvl 35+ but everone below that

one thing though, a swordsman/knight will usually not have any problem killing a mage, a range archer, a slow blacksmith, a ninja that cant grab ..... and another stupid swordsman =.=

but when u come against 2 mages or a melee archer or defense heavy bs or a stun grab ninja then it all depends ...
    Last edited by wukidd; 08-06-2006 at 01:37 AM.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

ultimately it's all skillz that win
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

yknow this topic was supposed to be helping a newb find his way in rakion and im willing to do that, with the tiny problem that my rakion hangs so frequently it drives me nuts so ill just give some guides here.

Low lvl just stick to fighting in team deathmatch so you build up your skills at the start swordsman is hard to play because of low damage but as you add basic attack that changes dramatically. learn to block and yet remain mobile and youre fine for 1-10 rooms. once you learnt the basic techniques of rakion go on and create your own. and most importantly learn from ppl like me who never managed to lvl beyond 15 but know how to fight. i train with my lvl 35 warrior friend and im lvl 5 and we are about equal on skill so you see how far deathmatching has brought me. if you are a fast learner and/or have natural skill all the better then rakion becomes a peice of cake so play along and eventually youll find that youll naturally get better and better. then create a new character and hone your skills of go and fight higher lvls for a nice challenge. also dont be afraid to die and experiment i wouldnt have gotten so good if my frens hadnt pawned my *** with techniques i never knew.

good luck

one more thing
    know urself, know thy enemy

Quote Originally Posted by wukidd View Post
    one more thing
    know urself, know thy enemy
    very true there i usually take a round or two to get used to my enemy's tactics which means that flexibility is required when playing extended battles dont use the same tactic too much unless your enemy is really that dumb to fall for it again and again (yes it does happen)

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by yiiz View Post
    very true there i usually take a round or two to get used to my enemy's tactics which means that flexibility is required when playing extended battles dont use the same tactic too much unless your enemy is really that dumb to fall for it again and again (yes it does happen)
    lolz yes, and wow, take that much round to learn how to play w/ ur enemy's tactics? for me, itz only takes me about 1 fight and i no how to play them and already found out their weakness.
    but what can i say, other ppl arent like me bcuz i been playin longer than they have. but i rarely play anyone who play randomly, w/ different style like. they mostly have only 1 type of style. (this isnt base on golem games, only for team deathmatch or solo)
    run hit and hide(archer play), attack w/ all crazy(newb type of play) , wait and attack(mage syle of play, also all type of char), stalker killer (ninja/knight type also very good for archer and mage, itz very annoy them) or the copycat (the style i play like, use the same style they play, very deadly since when u fight urself, u will mostly lose unless u no ur own weakness. also good for learnin other ppl player to become better.)

BUT the best style i would say to help ya is "wait and attack", deadly but only use it when itz come to 1v1 fight or itz will be very useless since u wait for their attack, some one will come from the side and attack u.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Most of the swordsman you see use the same tactics over and over again. It's rare to find a skilled player these days.

My golden tactic (againts an average player) is to abuse Up, Up, Right Click.
    If it hits correctly, the enemy will be stunned and spin around and away. If they don't spin far off, you can do it again. You can repeat this over and over again, and maybe add in a grip to end it, until your opponent figures out how to avoid it completely.
    There is a bad delay so you're proned to some damage if you miss. You're dead if they know how to avoid it.

Another good tactic is to wait at a decent distance from your enemy while he/she is on the ground.
    Stand about 'less than a lunge' lenght from the head or feet. Wait until they get up then LUNGE with Up, Up, Left Click.
    It's effective if they roll your way or just get up, especially if they perform the rising attack.
    Do it again if you can.

Another tactic, which is also good for all classes, is to run with (or along side) your enemy and not behind.