Thread: Little help with space cowboy

Banned Reputation: 10

Default Little help with space cowboy

I downloaded it from gamer shell and it came in a zipped folder. I try to extract it or install from that folder and either way it freezes. I couldnt download from CNET or the main site, so I went to this one as they had it listed there. Anyone know if the game is having problems now or if there is some way to fix this? Or maybe when I will be able to download it from the main site...

you should try downloading it from another website. there are many websites you can dl it from. i think i downloaded mine from download.com? anyways the game is working fine and i play it all the time. if you want to chat or somethin if you ever get it workin my IGN is TG-14

Ok I was hoping there was another way to get this one to work cause I just spent 3 hours downloading it xD. But I'll try again tonight...I think download.com doesnt have that anymore because thats always the first one I try after the main site one since its usually very reliable. Anyway thanks I hope its a good game I've heard some pretty good things about it. Hopefully its like StarFox64 in some way lol...but I doubt it xD

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 10

I think filefront is the best one. I downloaded from there I think and it went well.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I also got mine from Download.com I think that went fast and works fine. I play on the H server and im in ANI I was wondering if anyone could hlep me out? Im an M-Gear and my IGN is H311sH311per