<All your needs to Aion>!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #11
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67
    nzrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,987
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    No matter how many emails AionSource sents to me, telling to me come back. I won't go back lol.

  2. #12
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 23
    purewitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kachirho, Kashyyyk
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I hope you guys get what you want from Aion. Doesn't look like my cup o' tea though. Just hate see people hype something and get their hopes up. For them to only be dashed after the game comes out.
    When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

  3. #13
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    my friends are loving the game i can't wait for the cb on friday so i can try the game out too. i can't decide between chanter or templar though hmmm.

    the only thing i don't like about this game is the lack of classes.

  4. #14
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 23
    purewitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kachirho, Kashyyyk
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    my friends are loving the game i can't wait for the cb on friday so i can try the game out too. i can't decide between chanter or templar though hmmm.

    the only thing i don't like about this game is the lack of classes.
    I'm going to be in the test Friday too. Mainly just so I can have a real opinion about the game, but who knows it might surprise me.
    When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

  5. #15
    Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572
    SnOwPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    12,093
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purewitz View Post
    I'm going to be in the test Friday too. Mainly just so I can have a real opinion about the game, but who knows it might surprise me.
    It will.

    My friends convinced me to try.
    Needless to say I'm already an addict. x_x


    [My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

  6. #16
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119
    korncob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a hair on my own head.
    Posts
    7,771
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    my friends are loving the game i can't wait for the cb on friday so i can try the game out too. i can't decide between chanter or templar though hmmm.

    the only thing i don't like about this game is the lack of classes.
    You know I used to worry about the same thing...but then if you think about it there's 8 stigma slots which means you can learn 8 skills from other classes, and you get to pick which chain skills you want throughout your time leveling. I mean WoW only has 10 classes and no one ever seems to care about that...not to mention I'd bet my bottom dollar that ncsoft will add at least a couple more classes later on...I mean on L2 they added kamiel and like a million freakin classes to advance into so I'm sure they'll end up with 80 or 90 level cap and around 2 more job advances...just speculation though.

    I'm an addict as well, I want to paly again :/ I was one of those that tried the chinese once and hated it, then tried it later and loved it..dunno why.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

  7. #17
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    You know I used to worry about the same thing...but then if you think about it there's 8 stigma slots which means you can learn 8 skills from other classes, and you get to pick which chain skills you want throughout your time leveling. I mean WoW only has 10 classes and no one ever seems to care about that...not to mention I'd bet my bottom dollar that ncsoft will add at least a couple more classes later on...I mean on L2 they added kamiel and like a million freakin classes to advance into so I'm sure they'll end up with 80 or 90 level cap and around 2 more job advances...just speculation though.

    I'm an addict as well, I want to paly again :/ I was one of those that tried the chinese once and hated it, then tried it later and loved it..dunno why.
    i thought the 1.5 update didn't allow you to mix n match stigmas cause of some imbalances =S. i hope they do that this has been in dev forever.

  8. #18
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119
    korncob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a hair on my own head.
    Posts
    7,771
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    i thought the 1.5 update didn't allow you to mix n match stigmas cause of some imbalances =S. i hope they do that this has been in dev forever.
    Uh nope...I read the entire translation and don't remember anything like that :P
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

  9. #19
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16
    LarryLizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I've been playing in the CBs, and it's just great. There's not much more for me to say other than that.


    I wonder if Blade & Soul will be as addictive?

  10. #20
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    alrite awesome. i dont even know where i read that anymore. sweet. i think im going to roll templar now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •