<All your needs to Aion>!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

No matter how many emails AionSource sents to me, telling to me come back. I won't go back lol.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 23

I hope you guys get what you want from Aion. Doesn't look like my cup o' tea though. Just hate see people hype something and get their hopes up. For them to only be dashed after the game comes out.
    When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

my friends are loving the game i can't wait for the cb on friday so i can try the game out too. i can't decide between chanter or templar though hmmm.

the only thing i don't like about this game is the lack of classes.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    my friends are loving the game i can't wait for the cb on friday so i can try the game out too. i can't decide between chanter or templar though hmmm.

I'm going to be in the test Friday too. Mainly just so I can have a real opinion about the game, but who knows it might surprise me.
    When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572

Quote Originally Posted by purewitz View Post
    I'm going to be in the test Friday too. Mainly just so I can have a real opinion about the game, but who knows it might surprise me.
    It will.

My friends convinced me to try.
    Needless to say I'm already an addict. x_x

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

You know I used to worry about the same thing...but then if you think about it there's 8 stigma slots which means you can learn 8 skills from other classes, and you get to pick which chain skills you want throughout your time leveling. I mean WoW only has 10 classes and no one ever seems to care about that...not to mention I'd bet my bottom dollar that ncsoft will add at least a couple more classes later on...I mean on L2 they added kamiel and like a million freakin classes to advance into so I'm sure they'll end up with 80 or 90 level cap and around 2 more job advances...just speculation though.

I'm an addict as well, I want to paly again :/ I was one of those that tried the chinese once and hated it, then tried it later and loved it..dunno why.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    You know I used to worry about the same thing...but then if you think about it there's 8 stigma slots which means you can learn 8 skills from other classes, and you get to pick which chain skills you want throughout your time leveling. I mean WoW only has 10 classes and no one ever seems to care about that...not to mention I'd bet my bottom dollar that ncsoft will add at least a couple more classes later on...I mean on L2 they added kamiel and like a million freakin classes to advance into so I'm sure they'll end up with 80 or 90 level cap and around 2 more job advances...just speculation though.

I'm an addict as well, I want to paly again :/ I was one of those that tried the chinese once and hated it, then tried it later and loved it..dunno why.
    i thought the 1.5 update didn't allow you to mix n match stigmas cause of some imbalances =S. i hope they do that this has been in dev forever.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

i thought the 1.5 update didn't allow you to mix n match stigmas cause of some imbalances =S. i hope they do that this has been in dev forever.
    Uh nope...I read the entire translation and don't remember anything like that :P
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16

I've been playing in the CBs, and it's just great. There's not much more for me to say other than that.

I wonder if Blade & Soul will be as addictive?

alrite awesome. i dont even know where i read that anymore. sweet. i think im going to roll templar now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast