Aion Closed Beta Tomorrow

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Elix View Post
    The head start program is simply allowing all of us who pre-ordered the game to get in 2 days before release, make our characters, play a little, etc. OB is an entirely different thing, characters from CB will be wiped with the transition into OB, and after OB, those characters will be deleted as well.

Been following this game for a while now, so I'm psyched, been in the last 3 CBTs, all I can say is that the game is great, and that with 1.5 coming on release the game will be even better.

atm there are no more keys (to my knowledge) being given out, the only places with pre-orders still avaliable (I believe) is steam atm. So rush over (sorry if I'm wrong). I actually debated on what to wait for, Champions or Aion, and all I can say is that I don't regret my choice /fanboy. But seriously, if you need anymore literally straight from PR themselves, despite the forum being filled with trash trollers, their feeds are usually nice. http://www.aionsource.com (any questions you may think of will most likely be answered on their front page news feed)

@Cyber Yeah i read the same thing, its supposed to be like a test demo for their event system or something, the event itself isn't much from what I've read, just more so a little peek at what events will be like and such.
    I got my preorder directly from NCsoft and it was accepted. I think it's only the regular brick and morter stores that are running out of preorder keys.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

i get a cb key from m m o s i t e but i cant enter the game it says "ID or PW does not match".What im doing wrong?

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 15

When i try to login, nothing happens... than i can't click buttons. I don't get any error messages.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegraf2195 View Post
    When i try to login, nothing happens... than i can't click buttons. I don't get any error messages.
    I think it's lagging, try waiting a bit and see if anything happens.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

It's called the log in server is being slammed by 10,000 idiots trying to get in at once. Should be better in a few hours.

Banned Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegraf2195 View Post
    That's happening to me too...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167

Quote Originally Posted by sinnful View Post
    It's called the log in server is being slammed by 10,000 idiots trying to get in at once. Should be better in a few hours.
    Yup, the log-in server is being bottlenecked.

Banned Reputation: 43

No offense to people that like this game...

I played for an hour already and level 5. Maybe less than a hour...I got to say, it was sweet in the beginning, but then I heard the korean sound effects still on there, I'm not going to pay for it now. I am going to reach level 10 for my final decision though.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

man this game is damn fun. i put most of the sounds on low cause i was skyping with my friends while playing. really fun experience specially in a group. i made a really small character and fighting monsters twice my size at level 5 is siiiiiiick hahaha.

im kinda sad its just cb =S

Banned Reputation: 134

So I can still pre-order and get the head start after this beta is over if I decide I like it enough right?

I was hoping to play a lot today but I haven't been able to, should be on in like an hour or two though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast