Searching for a Champions Online "Open Beta" key

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167

Quote Originally Posted by fattymac21 View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're not going to turn me off to the game, so the reviews can stop.
    Agreed, besides is this a "How is Champions Online" thread.

So either remain on topic or leave the post.

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    Are you thick? What did the OP asked? He doesnt care about the pre-orders who get their OB keys. What he wants is the keys that allow the public to access the OB.

Learn to comprehend what you read.

ONE MORE THING!!!! Not every pre-order customer got their OB keys. If you kept up with the forums, you would know that.

You need to learn to comprehend what you read and post what you mean. Your own post contradicts itself.

Its says that everyone who did pre-order already got their OB keys, but the second sentence state not everyone got it.

Learn child.
    I know you all hate Gody, but it seems now you're just looking for any excuse possible to bash him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    I know you all hate Gody, but it seems now you're just looking for any excuse possible to bash him.
    If I was looking for an excuse then why am I not replying to every post he made recently?

Nuff said.

What he posted was useless and contradictory. I can go on to knocking him down in other threads. Its what you are expecting? Should I dissapoint you?

If I was looking for an excuse then why am I not replying to every post he made recently?

Nuff said.

What he posted was useless and contradictory. I can go on to knocking him down in other threads. Its what you are expecting? Should I dissapoint you?
    if it was anyone other than Gody, you'd ignore them, right?

That's my point. It's what I've seen for quite awhile, you can't hide from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    if it was anyone other than Gody, you'd ignore them, right?

That's my point. It's what I've seen for quite awhile, you can't hide from it.
    To your question? Wrong. You need to read more threads. You have known for a long time that I always attempt to correct those who are wrong or contradiciting to the facts.

Also, couldnt this be sent privately? It seems that there are mods that ignore one of the primary rules, stay on topic.

Sorry, no exceptions.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Ummm....why do you need a key for OPEN beta?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286

Are you thick? What did the OP asked? He doesnt care about the pre-orders who get their OB keys. What he wants is the keys that allow the public to access the OB.

Learn to comprehend what you read.

ONE MORE THING!!!! Not every pre-order customer got their OB keys. If you kept up with the forums, you would know that.

You need to learn to comprehend what you read and post what you mean. Your own post contradicts itself.

Its says that everyone who did pre-order already got their OB keys, but the second sentence state not everyone got it.

Learn child.
    god damn you cyber, tell your wife to move over, i wanna marry you now xD

i think i have a key running around that i won, but it might be for a previous closed beta, let me do some checking.

To your question? Wrong. You need to read more threads. You have known for a long time that I always attempt to correct those who are wrong or contradiciting to the facts.

Also, couldnt this be sent privately? It seems that there are mods that ignore one of the primary rules, stay on topic.

Sorry, no exceptions.
    If you insist.

To the OP: I highly doubt someone will just give you their open beta key. And if they do, they'd be smart to PM it to you. So there is no point to this thread. Plus, it's been spammed out, anyway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12