Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Searching for a Champions Online "Open Beta" key

  1. #1
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 18
    fattymac21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    That's Stupid.
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Searching for a Champions Online "Open Beta" key

    Any Fileplanet subscribers uninterested in trying the game? I really am *hinthint*.

    so far gone...

  2. #2
    Banned Reputation: 43

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,809
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fattymac21 View Post
    Any Fileplanet subscribers uninterested in trying the game? I really am *hinthint*.
    Don't got one but if you were in the previous CB that is going on right now, you automatically go into open beta. Can't wait for OB!

  3. #3
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 18
    fattymac21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    That's Stupid.
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah, throw it in my face..

    so far gone...

  4. #4
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167
    cyber7chink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Missouri USA
    Posts
    9,576
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    The OB keys have not been released yet.

    More than likely they will be released sometime in the near future since OB will be starting Monday.

  5. #5
    Banned Reputation: 43

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,809
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    The OB keys have not been released yet.

    More than likely they will be released sometime in the near future since OB will be starting Monday.
    Yeah they have. Everyone that pre ordered, got their emails today for their keys. Some places are sending them later though tonight.

  6. #6
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 18
    fattymac21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    That's Stupid.
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah, I thought that the free Fileplanet users would get it as well, but it's only for the subscribers.

    so far gone...

  7. #7
    Olpah's Object Reputation: 72
    takkun88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    2,759
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I really didn't like the game >.>



  8. #8
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167
    cyber7chink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Missouri USA
    Posts
    9,576
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godyofwar View Post
    Yeah they have. Everyone that pre ordered, got their emails today for their keys. Some places are sending them later though tonight.
    Are you thick? What did the OP asked? He doesnt care about the pre-orders who get their OB keys. What he wants is the keys that allow the public to access the OB.

    Learn to comprehend what you read.


    ONE MORE THING!!!! Not every pre-order cust**** got their OB keys. If you kept up with the forums, you would know that.

    You need to learn to comprehend what you read and post what you mean. Your own post contradicts itself.

    Its says that everyone who did pre-order already got their OB keys, but the second sentence state not everyone got it.

    Learn child.

  9. #9
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 21
    Sukiriso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Been in the beta since last november and I have to agree with Takkun, I've been able to try it like four different times and its just freaking boring.To add to it the game is poorly optimized I have issues running it when I should beable to run it just fine.

    It's nothing special. >.> I'd rather play CoH.
    LoL NA IGN : Suki

  10. #10
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 18
    fattymac21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    That's Stupid.
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're not going to turn me off to the game, so the reviews can stop.

    so far gone...

  11. #11
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167
    cyber7chink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Missouri USA
    Posts
    9,576
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fattymac21 View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're not going to turn me off to the game, so the reviews can stop.
    Agreed, besides is this a "How is Champions Online" thread.

    So either remain on topic or leave the post.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Reputation: 208
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,726
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    Are you thick? What did the OP asked? He doesnt care about the pre-orders who get their OB keys. What he wants is the keys that allow the public to access the OB.

    Learn to comprehend what you read.


    ONE MORE THING!!!! Not every pre-order cust**** got their OB keys. If you kept up with the forums, you would know that.

    You need to learn to comprehend what you read and post what you mean. Your own post contradicts itself.

    Its says that everyone who did pre-order already got their OB keys, but the second sentence state not everyone got it.

    Learn child.
    I know you all hate Gody, but it seems now you're just looking for any excuse possible to bash him.


  13. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167
    cyber7chink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Missouri USA
    Posts
    9,576
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    I know you all hate Gody, but it seems now you're just looking for any excuse possible to bash him.
    If I was looking for an excuse then why am I not replying to every post he made recently?

    Nuff said.

    What he posted was useless and contradictory. I can go on to knocking him down in other threads. Its what you are expecting? Should I dissapoint you?

  14. #14
    Super Moderator Reputation: 208
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,726
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    If I was looking for an excuse then why am I not replying to every post he made recently?

    Nuff said.

    What he posted was useless and contradictory. I can go on to knocking him down in other threads. Its what you are expecting? Should I dissapoint you?
    if it was anyone other than Gody, you'd ignore them, right?

    That's my point. It's what I've seen for quite awhile, you can't hide from it.


  15. #15
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167
    cyber7chink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Missouri USA
    Posts
    9,576
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    if it was anyone other than Gody, you'd ignore them, right?

    That's my point. It's what I've seen for quite awhile, you can't hide from it.
    To your question? Wrong. You need to read more threads. You have known for a long time that I always attempt to correct those who are wrong or contradiciting to the facts.

    Also, couldnt this be sent privately? It seems that there are mods that ignore one of the primary rules, stay on topic.

    Sorry, no exceptions.

  16. #16
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Ummm....why do you need a key for OPEN beta?


  17. #17
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 383
    Krunkmasta Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    16,367
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    Are you thick? What did the OP asked? He doesnt care about the pre-orders who get their OB keys. What he wants is the keys that allow the public to access the OB.

    Learn to comprehend what you read.


    ONE MORE THING!!!! Not every pre-order cust**** got their OB keys. If you kept up with the forums, you would know that.

    You need to learn to comprehend what you read and post what you mean. Your own post contradicts itself.

    Its says that everyone who did pre-order already got their OB keys, but the second sentence state not everyone got it.

    Learn child.
    god damn you cyber, tell your wife to move over, i wanna marry you now xD

    i think i have a key running around that i won, but it might be for a previous closed beta, let me do some checking.

  18. #18
    Super Moderator Reputation: 208
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,726
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    To your question? Wrong. You need to read more threads. You have known for a long time that I always attempt to correct those who are wrong or contradiciting to the facts.

    Also, couldnt this be sent privately? It seems that there are mods that ignore one of the primary rules, stay on topic.

    Sorry, no exceptions.
    If you insist.


    To the OP: I highly doubt someone will just give you their open beta key. And if they do, they'd be smart to PM it to you. So there is no point to this thread. Plus, it's been spammed out, anyway


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •