Aion closed beta keys?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Aion closed beta keys?

I just came back from vacation, and was wondering if it was still possible to attain a closed beta key for the last phase. I realize it's only 1-2 days left but it'll be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out.

I don't mind paying for a key, are there any trusted sites that I can buy a key from?

Thanks.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

ncsoft =D buy the game its worth it hahaha.

if you're in the us preorder from amazon/bestbuy/ for minimum of 5$ steam sells it buy i don't know about pre order.

goodluck. it's a fun game.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I want to try the game out before preordering it :/ and maybe possibly getting the collector's edition.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by dinalx View Post
    I just came back from vacation, and was wondering if it was still possible to attain a closed beta key for the last phase. I realize it's only 1-2 days left but it'll be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out.

I don't mind paying for a key, are there any trusted sites that I can buy a key from?

Thanks.
    Sorry to hear that. A few websites were giving out free keys earlier last week, but I would think there all gone now.
    When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by dinalx View Post
    I want to try the game out before preordering it :/ and maybe possibly getting the collector's edition.
    you said you didn't mind paying for a key. pre order the collectors edition for 5$. you get a key and if you want it you can always pay full price and get your ce.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Don't bother trying the closed beta right now, it can take 1-2 days to completely install, just buy the game, its a good game, it can be a WoW killer if their smarter then blizzard... :P

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Aether5569 View Post
    Don't bother trying the closed beta right now, it can take 1-2 days to completely install, just buy the game, its a good game, it can be a WoW killer if their smarter then blizzard... :P
    LOL Aion is worse grind them WoW, and the graphics dont look so good eather... its a wannabe WoW clone, it will be just like Warhammer online, a failure.

Anyways you will see
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

The graphics are way better then WoW's graphics, their gameplay is easier then WoW's... which in my opinion never thought it could get easier then WoW's, And there is a lot of people who love grinding rather then questing, and i am one of them.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Felore View Post
    LOL Aion is worse grind them WoW, and the graphics dont look so good eather... its a wannabe WoW clone, it will be just like Warhammer online, a failure.

Anyways you will see
    The grid is less than what WoW at release (This game is just being released WoW has had years to nerf to leveling curve) and you're either blind or an idiot for thinking the graphics are worse than WoW.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Quote Originally Posted by Felore View Post

Anyways you will see
    Wow, this whole post is full of pure fail...

Your trying to make it seem like grind is bad by comparing it to WoW? Seriously? I know people who can cap in about 2 weeks..if that is too much grind you don't play very many games.

I personally like it not being *too* fast, gives me time to enjoy the actual gameplay and the story, which is something WoW failed on.

Really though this thread is about beta keys..you'll need to preorder for like 5 bucks at ebgames or ncsoft's website. There is open beta sometime before the game releases afaik so you could also wait for that though there are a lot of things that are improved a lot in patch 1.5 which is not in the beta yet.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast