Aion closed beta keys?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Just as a warning, some companies such as Gamestop are making it harder to pre-order and cancel. Many people have done that in the past to just get a beta key or such and I guess they are finally getting fed up with it.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

wasn't there this hardcore player that hit max in 4 days with the help of a friend? doubt anyone in wow could do that anymore. i might be sounding like a fanboy but i really like this game a lot and i didn't even notice time fly by as i played the game. they are adding more quests in patch 1.5 and i can't wait till it comes out retail.

personally i am finished with the cb i do not like getting my chars wiped. i tried the classes i wanted to try and i am bored out of my mind for the next month.

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    wasn't there this hardcore player that hit max in 4 days with the help of a friend? doubt anyone in wow could do that anymore. i might be sounding like a fanboy but i really like this game a lot and i didn't even notice time fly by as i played the game. they are adding more quests in patch 1.5 and i can't wait till it comes out retail.

personally i am finished with the cb i do not like getting my chars wiped. i tried the classes i wanted to try and i am bored out of my mind for the next month.
    I am in the same position. I tried all the base classes and ranger, gladiator and chanter only till about 15. Lots of fun but the game is getting so many improvements with 1.5, should be amazing at release.

yes i am hoping so. the thing is leveling from 10-15 is a cakewalk too. well lets not get too off topic now.

just get a key bro you won't get disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    yes i am hoping so. the thing is leveling from 10-15 is a cakewalk too. well lets not get too off topic now.

just get a key bro you won't get disappointed.
    I didn't want to get too far into the CB, seemed like a waste to go past that since it will be wiped after today.

Quote Originally Posted by sinnful View Post
    I didn't want to get too far into the CB, seemed like a waste to go past that since it will be wiped after today.
    yep i want things past class change for me to be fresh and new =D thats why im going to play asmodian for the open beta so i can see how its like there =D

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

So how does the preorder actually work? When I pay the $5 down do they give me a code right on the spot? :/ it'll be my first preorder.

*Edit: I just contacted my local ebgames and they said they were out of the beta codes, so even if I did preorder the game right now I still can't get into the game till a later beta phase :/
    Last edited by dinalx; 08-16-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

You dont miss anything. This weekend is the last closed beta, next one is open.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Felore View Post
    LOL Aion is worse grind them WoW, and the graphics dont look so good eather... its a wannabe WoW clone, it will be just like Warhammer online, a failure.

Anyways you will see
    afraid it would be something like that, after all its NCsoft. their games are like a turd with suggar coating arround it. it starts out good, then it gets repetitive, and then u will see the further u get the more crappy the maps/mobs/quests look like and then u quit, thats pretty much every game of NCsoft. ill try aion out in open beta to see it for myself maybe.. otherwise when it releases but i made myself the promise to never spend a single cent on NCsoft anymore cause it always ends up beeing a waste or a ripoff.

looks can be deceiving fits ncsoft well =p

Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    afraid it would be something like that, after all its NCsoft. their games are like a turd with suggar coating arround it. it starts out good, then it gets repetitive, and then u will see the further u get the more crappy the maps/mobs/quests look like and then u quit, thats pretty much every game of NCsoft. ill try aion out in open beta to see it for myself maybe.. otherwise when it releases but i made myself the promise to never spend a single cent on NCsoft anymore cause it always ends up beeing a waste or a ripoff.

looks can be deceiving fits ncsoft well =p
    Not sure which games your referring to but that is just ignorant.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast