Aion: Who's gonna P2P?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 10

Im not going to rather play free games then waste money not like those who are paying it.

Banned Reputation: 66

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    Paying for MMO games is a waste. Not any mmorpg is worth a monthly subscription.
    Perhaps you aren't in a position to subscribe for a P2P MMORPG, but don't say it's a waste.
    If people have the money, they can pay for whatever they want.
    Customer service and updates are often vastly superior in P2P games.

Few free MMORPGs offer a large enough amount of content to please me.
    Maple Story and Mabinogi are two games that have been updated a lot over the years, but I still feel the games to be rather shallow.
    Foreign games' development usually dies quickly after release, and little new content ever comes to the English versions.
    Aion, as a game, is vastly superior to any free MMORPG right now.

Also consider that we're beta testing a very old version of the game.
    When the game goes live in September, we'll be leaping forward in updates to where the Korean version is, which will include a revamped quest and character creation system, as well as tons of newly implemented activities and skills.

It's that sort of major progression that the game makes through updates that makes P2P worth it.
    When I subscribe (with a company I trust) I know that they will satisfy me with large updates to the game and superior customer service.

Really, it's no different from buying downloadable content for your favorite game on Xbox Live...

I also enjoy playing with a more mature community, which is more common in P2P MMORPGs.

If the game fails to meet my needs, I will un-subscribe. It's that simple.

Anyway, back on topic.
    Post here if you're going to subscribe, along with your faction if you know.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 18

I'm paying, its the first game me and my fiance actually enjoy because of its rich storyline based quest system. She's more so making me p2p, but I'll probably be playing Champions on the side (depending on if OB does anything for me at all)

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

I'm definetly going to subscribe, it's a great casual game for me to play while I got school. Also got LOTS of RL friends that I've pursuaded into subscribing .
    Currently playing Super Street Fighter 4 and Killzone 2 while waiting for Killzone 3 and brink.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 7

I am VERY tempted by Aion. But I don't know as I havn't had the opportunity to try it yet, I want to try it before I buy the game...

I was unaware that there will be an Open Beta? When is this?

The only beta's I've ever seen for Aion are closed and preorder betas...

But like I said, I don't wanna pay unless I get to try it out first and make up my mind...

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

i won't p2p for Aion.

I'm sticking to LOTRO and I'll wait for FF XIV & Wheel of time mmorpg that hypes me much more.
    " Here we go our step so silent
    Here we go our blooded trace
    the Jester Race "

http://mjalkar.mybrute.com

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

I'm going to suscribe i love the game. The last CB ended today, OB should start in a week or two if anyone is interested in trying the game (there is no official date on the OB yet)
    "One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team"

"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame, and a little less than his share of the credit"

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

No Thx i dont wona pay for game..If am wona play i can play Privat servers 8).w Full UP date.For FREEEE....

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

The private servers don't even have working combat yet much less skills being able to talk to npc's and abyss or anything like that, hell the only thing you can do is fly and you can't even glide lol they are having to recreate the entire thing so it will take a while to get anything working and even then it'll be bugged up to hell like WoW pservers are atm...

Anyhow...I'm definitely p2ping it elyos side probably nezekan server woot.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 29