Are you going to play when it goes Live?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

View Poll Results: Will you be playing Champions when it goes Live?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 27.27%
  • Yes, when the price drops

    7 31.82%
  • No

    7 31.82%
  • No, I'd rather play CoH/CoX

    2 9.09%

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 71
    KellionBane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,148
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Are you going to play when it goes Live?

    Just curious to see who's just playing right now because its open beta, and who is seriously considering to play when it goes live...

  2. #2
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 94
    MoonStoneX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    4,034
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    what no Maybe option..

    but I might play it.
    PS4 Stole my heart... and my wallet.


  3. #3
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163
    Elegance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,469
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I'll be playing, out of fangirlish-ness for a while at least. Depends on how fast they clean up the here and there problems.

  4. #4
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167
    cyber7chink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Missouri USA
    Posts
    9,491
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I will be getting it.

    I am just debating on the lifetime sub or not. If I do that, I have to worry about the wrath of the wife.

    She was pi**ed at me when I bought the lifetime sub of LoTR before release.

    Its a good deal if you plan to be at this for more than a year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    I'll be playing, out of fangirlish-ness for a while at least. Depends on how fast they clean up the here and there problems.
    Which ones are you referring to?

    Suggestion...

    When you start on release, go to the dessert instead of Canada. Canada has a lot of buggy missions and NPCs. I have encountered zero problems with the NPC and missions in the desert.
    Last edited by cyber7chink; 08-20-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

  5. #5
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163
    Elegance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,469
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    Which ones are you referring to?

    Suggestion...

    When you start on release, go to the dessert instead of Canada. Canada has a lot of buggy missions and NPCs. I have encountered zero problems with the NPC and missions in the desert.
    Yeah, I made characters on both sides, Canada's a bit worse off but I like that environment to fight in. I was talking about minor things that only irk me. Map textures and such. :x

  6. #6
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167
    cyber7chink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Missouri USA
    Posts
    9,491
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    Yeah, I made characters on both sides, Canada's a bit worse off but I like that environment to fight in. I was talking about minor things that only irk me. Map textures and such. :x
    LOL

    My little peeve is with the chat window. You canmake it wider, but the height adjustment is bugged. I try to hover my mouse over the bottom horizon of the chat window and it appears for a split second.

    I WANT TO MAKE IT BIGGER!!!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Reputation: 168
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,600
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    If they can fix the animation mess ups, and stop screwing around with how the costumes look, then maybe.


  8. #8
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 19
    Marik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    LOL

    My little peeve is with the chat window. You canmake it wider, but the height adjustment is bugged. I try to hover my mouse over the bottom horizon of the chat window and it appears for a split second.

    I WANT TO MAKE IT BIGGER!!!
    Just so you know Cyber, they fixed the chat window in last night's patch so you can make it taller now.

    ♥Emi Hinouchi♥
    Playing::
    League of Legends: Electric Tempest

  9. #9
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 27

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    I will be getting it.

    I am just debating on the lifetime sub or not. If I do that, I have to worry about the wrath of the wife.

    She was pi**ed at me when I bought the lifetime sub of LoTR before release.

    Its a good deal if you plan to be at this for more than a year.
    Im in the same boat as you C7C, I just wish they had optimized a little better.

  10. #10
    Retired Staff Reputation: 22
    LakeOfTears's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    does it matter?
    Posts
    2,051
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i will be when it comes out on 360.lags a lil too much on my pc for me to properly enjoy it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •