Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aion Wins Best Online Game at Gamescom

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Why are so many people butt hurt on OnRPG and demand something new from every game when there is nothing new left to do?

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

who cares if aion doesn't bring a lot of new things to the table. this game took its time in development and look what pops out, a well polished game.

i can't wait till it comes out ^^

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 118

Quote Originally Posted by sinnful View Post
    Why are so many people butt hurt on OnRPG and demand something new from every game when there is nothing new left to do?

There's so many things you can do to make an MMORPG better that never gets done because companies like to copy the old shit formula. Such as combat that isn't click and point, better free roam, better grasp of controls, wacky and great customization, and a good end game content.

Mark was walking home from a ball game.

Currently Playing: Dungeon Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by MerkaMerka View Post
    There's so many things you can do to make an MMORPG better that never gets done because companies like to copy the old shit formula. Such as combat that isn't click and point, better free roam, better grasp of controls, wacky and great customization, and a good end game content.
    Thats all been done in other games, try again.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 228

Aion is something worth hyping if its F2P or B2P ~.~

Thats all been done in other games, try again.
    Better Gameplay to make it more interesting? No. Not really.

Better UD and Customization? People are coming around to their senses, but it's still a slippery slope

more grasp over what makes things "fun"? No. No they haven't.

and it isn't about new, as being better Dumbo. A game can repeat feature and make them awesome, while another one can be completely different but still a load of shit.

Banned Reputation: 19

Aion is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by cinderboy View Post
    Aion is something worth hyping if its F2P or B2P ~.~
    Name one F2P mmo that comes close to all the features, quality, graphics level or content availablity of Aion.

Name one F2P mmo that comes close to all the features, quality, graphics level or content availablity of Aion.

Stop beng such a fanboy. for a P2P game it's very run of the mill, just because you like it doesn't mean others have to, nor will they. I don't hate it, but I personally don't see much of anything really going for it :x.

Stop beng such a fanboy. for a P2P game it's very run of the mill, just because you like it doesn't mean others have to, nor will they. I don't hate it, but I personally don't see much of anything really going for it :x.
    Fine I'll be a fanboy for trying to prove the point that most people can't back up what they say on here with proof, and you can be another butt hurt moron that posts dribble on here without making a clear point.

features ? seriously ? housing, farming, couple system, mount, mini-games ? some f2p mmos even have their own unique kingdom system (building up), upcoming MMORPGs allows you to fight underwater too etc.

content ? Warhammer, world of warcraft for p2p comparison ? Im sure they have lores which will put Aion's story to shame

taking into consideration the lack of features, but the good polished graphics, its worth a hype if its F2P or B2P, not P2P.

features ? seriously ? housing, farming, couple system, mount, mini-games ? some f2p mmos even have their own unique kingdom system (building up), upcoming MMORPGs allows you to fight underwater too etc.

content ? Warhammer, world of warcraft for p2p comparison ? Im sure they have lores which will put Aion's story to shame

taking into consideration the lack of features, but the good polished graphics, its worth a hype if its F2P or B2P, not P2P.
    You failed to answer the question.

You failed to answer the question.
    There's no F2P MMORPG close in terms of polished graphics and looks, thats all. Thats why I said it is worth hyping if its F2P or B2P. In the P2P world, it will just be a wannabe

I think ur the one not getting my point.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 13

I think the WoW players WANT this to a be a good game, they just want to be convinced. I have not played Aion so I do not have an opinion on it, however what I have been hearing from it has been good. A lot of people are enjoying the betas.

Sure graphics don't make the game, but things about I hear about Aion that will makeit greatly superior to upcomming mmorpgs in stability, polish, content and accessiblity point in terms of system requirements.

One of the reason WoW is so popular is because you didn't require an supercomputer to run it.

The game will actually require less requirements than Champion Online.

If you guys would like to read up on an Aion review/comparison with Champions Online, here it is: http://xovergamingfront.blogspot.com/

There's no F2P MMORPG close in terms of polished graphics and looks, thats all. Thats why I said it is worth hyping if its F2P or B2P. In the P2P world, it will just be a wannabe

I think ur the one not getting my point.
    Oh no I do get your point, you suddenly want to cover up that you claimed it was not worthy of P2P status by claiming it was F2P worthy. Then I called you out on it and now you will eighter call me a Fanboy like merka or continue with the claims that I missed the point or post an even more dodgy answer.

Fine I'll be a fanboy for trying to prove the point that most people can't back up what they say on here with proof, and you can be another butt hurt moron that posts dribble on here without making a clear point.
    1st of all- It would be worth hyping if it was F2P or B2P-

WHY? Because then it'd be considered a pretty great game under the idea of F2P and B2P Conditions.

Secondly- Stop insulting people. No it's not needed :x.

Finally- It doesn't have that many features TBH, and as far as P2P MMO goes, it's not catching my fancy. See? You see what I did there? I stated my opinion! Now stop whining. we get what you're saying, you love the game and you think it's a "Great awesome P2P Game that's worth our money!" Well I'm not buying into it, and I won't anytime sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoX View Post

If you guys would like to read up on an Aion review/comparison with Champions Online, here it is: http://xovergamingfront.blogspot.com/
    Wall of text, but, have you seen aion on low ?

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 27

Meh; I'll try it eventually but I doubt I'd like it..... I've grown to hate these types of MMOs ever since I wasted money on WoW.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 34

Wow this is a violent thread.
    I was going to post my opinion, but I'll probably get slaughtered. So no thanks.

Oh no I do get your point, you suddenly want to cover up that you claimed it was not worthy of P2P status by claiming it was F2P worthy. Then I called you out on it and now you will eighter call me a Fanboy like merka or continue with the claims that I missed the point or post an even more dodgy answer.
    what cover up ? i said like 2-3 times, its not P2P worthy, but worth a hype if F2P or B2P.

What did i cover up ? dude, seriously, read.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ControlKill View Post
    Nice grammar they have there

Lineage 2 was supposed to be the next best thing, now look where it is.

As I said it was a tiny bit from the whole message.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Probably only won because all the Aion fanboys (there seems to be a lot of them 0.o) would rage.
    I would of given it to Champions.

Banned Reputation: 66

1st of all- It would be worth hyping if it was F2P or B2P-

WHY? Because then it'd be considered a pretty great game under the idea of F2P and B2P Conditions.

Secondly- Stop insulting people. No it's not needed :x.

Finally- It doesn't have that many features TBH, and as far as P2P MMO goes, it's not catching my fancy. See? You see what I did there? I stated my opinion! Now stop whining. we get what you're saying, you love the game and you think it's a "Great awesome P2P Game that's worth our money!" Well I'm not buying into it, and I won't anytime sooner or later.
    No offense, but I think it really boils down to you either not wanting to, or not being able to afford a P2P MMORPG.

Have you even tried it? Doubtful. Same goes for cinderboy.

You're just looking at the beautiful graphics and writing it off, because you can't comprehend a game that could possibly have good graphics and gameplay.

Everyone's entitled to have their own opinions but yours are terrible, and really just blanket statements that don't relate to Aion specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalafell View Post
    No offense, but I think it really boils down to you either not wanting to, or not being able to afford a P2P MMORPG.

Have you even tried it? Doubtful.

Everyone's entitled to have their own opinions but yours are terrible, and really just blanket statements that don't relate to Aion specifically.
    Oh wow, someone that gets the point I've been trying make!

+rep rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Lalafell View Post

Have you even tried it? Doubtful. Same goes for cinderboy.

You're just looking at the beautiful graphics and writing it off, because you can't comprehend a game that could possibly have good graphics and gameplay.

I was in Aion beta for quite awhile, and I got a decent level, but the kind of play and contents it "has" does not appeal to me. And me not being able to afford a P2P game is stupid, I play mabinogi, if I wanted to P2P a game I could do it without a second thought. It's not exactly the idea of money, it's just the idea of I brather not spend my money of crap I have no interest, making it all boil down to opinion.

You have one you serve it, enforcing it on peope (COUGH SINFULL) is useless and pretty mean, if you like it, play it and shut up, I don't , so I'll stay away from it.

Also just to throw it out there, because like I've said in other threads, I'm a jerk.

I usually see the line of "lol you dont lik it cuz u cant a4ord it!!11!!" thrown around like rocks and gravel by fanboys. :B
    Last edited by MerkaMerka; 08-21-2009 at 08:15 PM.