Aletheia Dual Faction Recruiting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 24

Totally easy to manage it though if you can consider having two different leaders for each faction, having connection with each other through website but in game as two totally separate guild.

I've been in WoW guilds in the past that play both Horde and Alliance, the Co founder of the guild managed the other half while the main go back and forth as he like to see how the other half is doing.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Good..I will probably join then as long as your on the server me and my friends plan on playing on :x what server you guys going on?
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Rexz View Post
    Totally easy to manage it though if you can consider having two different leaders for each faction, having connection with each other through website but in game as two totally separate guild.

I've been in WoW guilds in the past that play both Horde and Alliance, the Co founder of the guild managed the other half while the main go back and forth as he like to see how the other half is doing.
    Yeah we had a leader for each faction,plus a handful of officers to help out. I'm one of the officers for the Elyos. Unfortunately in the past two months we've lost about 6 of our officers due to them being in EU and we're playing NA.

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Good..I will probably join then as long as your on the server me and my friends plan on playing on :x what server you guys going on?
    We haven't officially picked our server yet but we did play Israphel for all of the betas. So I suggested we stick to that server.

Subscribe to my youtube channel!

Currently playing:
    Nothing

Banned Reputation: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Rexz View Post

Yeah but that's just not practical. Having one group of players that you play with and one that you just 'check on'.
    It's not really fair to anybody.

I'm glad you guys went Ellyos, but I'm thinking of staying on Triniel because I like the name more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12