[Asmodean] AionNA SG/MY/Oceanic - Nephilim Recruitment

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default [Asmodean] AionNA SG/MY/Oceanic - Nephilim Recruitment

Konichiwa Daevas!

Nephilim is a SG/Oceanic Aion(NA) Asmodian legion. Its core is a melting pot of quality, experienced players from various gaming backgrounds and all walks of life.

Nephilim aims to field a core of serious and active players for RvR and PvP, as well as clearing and farming all existing and future PvE content/challenges. Limited legion slots are available for friends and family who play on a more casual and social basis at the leadership's discretion. Our definition of active does not involve you having to play all day as we do cater to working or studying individuals. What we are basically looking for are mature, friendly and quality players who are able to communicate and work well together with the rest of the legion, as well as possessing the mindset of putting the legion goal before themselves - to become a prominent force in the Aion oceanic scene.

- What you may expect -
    * a mature, fun and friendly legion chat
    * hot girls in ventrilo
    * serious legion progression in terms of Abyss contribution points ranking
    * field elites/instances + Abyss farming, leveling parties
    * pwnage RvR raids, top-notch PvE progression

- Requirements -
    * mature
    * have ventrilo installed
    * a desire to learn the mechanics of your class and improve on your gameplay
    * no spamming/begging in guild chat for gear/help/kinah
    * keep things as drama-free as possible

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We currently have a core of 30+ players consisting of various groups/cliques of MMO veterans. Ex-WoW players may recognize some of our backgrounds such as Elementium of Blackrock, Exorcism + Eternity of Gorgonnash, Serious Players + Clique of Thaurissan. There are also players from many other gaming backgrounds (AOC, Warhammer, f2p MMO titles).

This is a relatively new fusion of players, and we hope to attract more like-minded individuals that are looking for a serious, mature yet fun SG/MY/Oceanic based PvPvE legion.

To apply, please visit our forums at http://nephilim.guildomatic.com/ and fill out the template provided.. Cheers

Server: tentatively Siel
    Last edited by ritsuko; 08-27-2009 at 07:55 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Asmodian*

And is SG/MY/etc. even allowed on Aion yet or are you guys china?
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

topic already states Aion NA..

there's no IP blocks, SG/MY players have always played on american servers for MMOs..

thx for the faction correction