Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Starting Runes of Magic once more

  1. #1
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,024
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Starting Runes of Magic once more

    I haven't played this game in 6 or so months and I am thinking of trying it once more to see what has changed. If anyone wants to try it out with me maybe we can try it out together. I'm downloading right now and it might take an hour or two, so you all have time to think

  2. #2
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 40
    shovel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    If I ever play it again, it will be when the new update comes out. Have fun with it though, it's a great game

    League of Legends: Ron Stanson
    (currently addicted to) Rust: shovel

  3. #3
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 25
    Wintersun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Québec, Canada.
    Posts
    1,345
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I'd play it if I didn't have that stupid download limit. I remember I had lots of fun with it though.

  4. #4
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,024
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I'm not sure which server I'm starting on, probably the most recent. My IGN will be USSR if it's not taken.


    Btw, how many levels are max in this game? 70?
    Last edited by BetaGods123; 08-29-2009 at 12:13 AM.

  5. #5
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 40
    shovel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    I'm not sure which server I'm starting on, probably the most recent. My IGN will be USSR if it's not taken.


    Btw, how many levels are max in this game? 70?
    50/50, so technically 100. They might have actually increased it to 52 already. They are raising it to 55 in the new elf patch.

    League of Legends: Ron Stanson
    (currently addicted to) Rust: shovel

  6. #6
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,024
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shovel View Post
    50/50, so technically 100. They might have actually increased it to 52 already. They are raising it to 55 in the new elf patch.

    Interesting. Any idea why they do that? Increase it in increments that is.

  7. #7
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 40
    shovel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Interesting. Any idea why they do that? Increase it in increments that is.
    To make people spend more $$$ on cash shop items?

    Well they are increasing it to 55 in the elf patch, because it's like an expansion. I'm not sure about the 52, It feels pretty random.

    League of Legends: Ron Stanson
    (currently addicted to) Rust: shovel

  8. #8
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,024
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shovel View Post
    To make people spend more $$$ on cash shop items?

    Well they are increasing it to 55 in the elf patch, because it's like an expansion. I'm not sure about the 52, It feels pretty random.

    Fair enough. My download is almost finished. Soon I shall see what is SOOOOO fun about it

  9. #9
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 10
    fearflam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    656
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    ima join you haha i thnk im dling at 2.0 mb/s and like 35 % done. so only like 30 mins more at mmost

  10. #10
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,024
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fearflam View Post
    ima join you haha i thnk im dling at 2.0 mb/s and like 35 % done. so only like 30 mins more at mmost

    Ehh, I didn't like it. Just too much information being bombarded at once for me. I was overwhelmed. I'm sure the game is content-rich and everything else, but I like things to be a little more simpler. A.K.A. Click here, get this and return for next quest. Hate games where they give you 5 or more quests to do at once and you are cluelessly running around from point A to point B to complete 1 quest only to finish it and realize you're level 3 and have 5 more quests available. Never ending cycle. I like my grind thank you very much.

  11. #11
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10
    BOD2K8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Ehh, I didn't like it. Just too much information being bombarded at once for me. I was overwhelmed. I'm sure the game is content-rich and everything else, but I like things to be a little more simpler. A.K.A. Click here, get this and return for next quest. Hate games where they give you 5 or more quests to do at once and you are cluelessly running around from point A to point B to complete 1 quest only to finish it and realize you're level 3 and have 5 more quests available. Never ending cycle. I like my grind thank you very much.
    Yeah i had the same opinion, so i went out and downloaded a Quest addon from curse. now i know exactly where to go and what to do, it helps a lot more.
    Last edited by BOD2K8; 08-29-2009 at 02:53 AM.
    I'm stuck inside the future and life is chaotic
    The government is psychotically racist and robotic
    The matrix of entrapment is socio-economic
    Erotic conspiracy theory becomes reality
    Life is war, and every day's a battle to me

  12. #12
    Banned Reputation: 26

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i think they should fix the scout archer animation it look crappy

  13. #13
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Ehh, I didn't like it. Just too much information being bombarded at once for me. I was overwhelmed. I'm sure the game is content-rich and everything else, but I like things to be a little more simpler. A.K.A. Click here, get this and return for next quest. Hate games where they give you 5 or more quests to do at once and you are cluelessly running around from point A to point B to complete 1 quest only to finish it and realize you're level 3 and have 5 more quests available. Never ending cycle. I like my grind thank you very much.
    That's how i felt :o

    I don't know if I'll continue with this and I barely started.

  14. #14
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 13
    acrobat1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    what server you guys playing on?
    Playing Counter-Strike:Source / League of Legends
    Waiting for Guild wars 2 / Diablo 3
    Addicted to World of Warcraft

  15. #15
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 24
    manmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    i just downloaded this game what server should i go? what has nice population? im from eu btw

  16. #16
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 12
    diztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I didn't really get into RoM, but I'm gonna give it a fair shot, so I'm downloading it again now I'm not a PvP fan, so I'm gonna join one of the PvE servers. I think I'll go with a P/K, as I love playing as a support character.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •