Champions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Champions fun butt to ez

Banned Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    I really want to understand Champions.. because i am considering P2P

What i don't understand is, how does it work?
    Like the powers, lvling up, the equipment, like are their a lot of people that look like you? or with the same powers? .. can some just break it down for me? Thanks..
    its P2P?!?!?! whatever i lost all hope in this game now

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran View Post
    its P2P?!?!?! whatever i lost all hope in this game now
    i dont see why , there is some flaws but its worth the p2p , criptic does a good job of adding content and fixing stuff .

plus p2p its better for a term of supporting and getting the content . b2p let alone is not worth for a game to this detail.

no like 15$ a month is alot even for a jobless person .

Banned Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Nante View Post
    i dont see why , there is some flaws but its worth the p2p , criptic does a good job of adding content and fixing stuff .

plus p2p its better for a term of supporting and getting the content . b2p let alone is not worth for a game to this detail.

no like 15$ a month is alot even for a jobless person .
    good point but.... i already paid for xbl i don't feel like paying more for this game... might as well go back to playing mk vs dcu online

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran View Post
    good point but.... i already paid for xbl i don't feel like paying more for this game... might as well go back to playing mk vs dcu online
    yet another missconception the xbox version is not forced to have the gold membership like FF ,PSU .

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 21

I honestly cant wait for this game.. since it will be my first P2P game i hope it doesn't suck

Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    I honestly cant wait for this game.. since it will be my first P2P game i hope it doesn't suck
    well u cant go wrong with CoX or CO there fun at base , this will depend if you like the hero/villain theme.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182

Only reason im backing out is cause I heard the pvp was utterly horrible.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

i wont be buying this game (for now) cause of the lack of payment options..
    Seems there’s a little confusion about this, so hopefully we can clear it up... We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express worldwide as payment methods. In addition to these, Discover Card in the United States and Carte Bleue for Europe are also accepted.
    Once additional payment methods are available, we will notify you through the Champions Online community forums.
    Furthermore, we will offer Game Cards, which can be bought in stores. These contain a code which, when added to your account, will credit you with game time for that account.
    ofcource i could buy a gamecard as last resort. but i learned allot from pre-ordering games in the years. it would mean i have to buy a 2month timecard to activate the 1month free from the game itself. first of all.. $76.98 to be able to start a game, no ****ing way. second, i dont want 3 months cause i play mmo's non stop so i get bored with them allot faster also.. most of the times 1month is already plenty for me so it would be a big waste of money.

im also laughing my *** off for all the people on the co forums who bought a lifetime subsciption.. i bet they either, 1: wont play more months worth of money then the lifetime sub costs. or 2: are screwed just like what in hellgate london happened. its definitely one of them xD
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 08-29-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    Only reason im backing out is cause I heard the pvp was utterly horrible.
    well basicly CoX had a "horrible pvp" its still fun in Co but though there is some huge balance issues but the fun is still there wacking people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast