Champions

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 21
    DneL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,154
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Champions

    I really want to understand Champions.. because i am considering P2P

    What i don't understand is, how does it work?
    Like the powers, lvling up, the equipment, like are their a lot of people that look like you? or with the same powers? .. can some just break it down for me? Thanks..
    Watch me use my control
    twitch.tv/piffzone
    youtube.com/piffzone

  2. #2
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48
    Nante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,899
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    you choose ur power set at the beginign and from there you can purchase and rank up ur powers.EQ are manly for you main stats like Con , Endu , STR , DEX etc while lvling gain you points to purchase/updgrade talents , powers skills .This is a general view of it there not much to say about it .

  3. #3
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140
    MageMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,595
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    I really want to understand Champions.. because i am considering P2P

    What i don't understand is, how does it work?
    Like the powers, lvling up, the equipment, like are their a lot of people that look like you? or with the same powers? .. can some just break it down for me? Thanks..
    Best customization I've ever seen. Better than PW and CoH/CoV.

    The powers are very amazing, you can combine them, you can pick whatever you want etc... Check some vids on youtube or check their site for more information about it.

    Leveling is mostly quest based. You do missions, get exp etc...


    It's pretty hard to find someone that looks exactly like you, really.


    I'm going to subscribe in a week or so (when things in-game have settled), so if you need my help, just poke me.
    I'm only one voice in a million, but you ain't taking that from me!

  4. #4
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 21
    DneL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,154
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nante View Post
    you choose ur power set at the beginign and from there you can purchase and rank up ur powers.EQ are manly for you main stats like Con , Endu , STR , DEX etc while lvling gain you points to purchase/updgrade talents , powers skills .This is a general view of it there not much to say about it .

    OOHH ok .. well that actually just helped a lot because i was completely lost.
    now is it out alreadi?

    & is it considered better then that last super hero game they made? .. im just asking because this would be the first rpg i actually consider paying for..


    @MegaMoa : Dude seriously!?

    i feel like im realling going to love this game.. & i wanna buy it right now ! if its out lol
    Last edited by DneL; 08-29-2009 at 05:10 PM.
    Watch me use my control
    twitch.tv/piffzone
    youtube.com/piffzone

  5. #5
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140
    MageMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,595
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    OOHH ok .. well that actually just helped a lot because i was completely lost.
    now is it out alreadi?

    & is it considered better then that last super hero game they made? .. im just asking because this would be the first rpg i actually consider paying for..

    It's out for the first few players. I'd wait a week or two if I were you.

    It's the best superhero game out right now (imo), but I have to say that the game would've been better off if they made it B2P.
    I'm only one voice in a million, but you ain't taking that from me!

  6. #6
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48
    Nante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,899
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    well its in the early access for preorder but the game is out the 1 sept.

    and yes imo its better then the last game they did AKA CoX

    let it be P2P , atleast it close off the door to some "bratz"

  7. #7
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 21
    DneL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,154
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageMoa View Post
    It's out for the first few players. I'd wait a week or two if I were you.

    It's the best superhero game out right now (imo), but I have to say that the game would've been better off if they made it B2P.

    Dam thats a little let down =[ ..

    lol Sept 1st is pretty far away .. ( to me ]

    So anyone have a little more info on the game? since i will be new to this Hero stuff ..

    Will it be available at GameStop?
    Watch me use my control
    twitch.tv/piffzone
    youtube.com/piffzone

  8. #8
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48
    Nante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,899
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    Dam thats a little let down =[ ..

    lol Sept 1st is pretty far away .. ( to me ]

    So anyone have a little more info on the game? since i will be new to this Hero stuff ..

    Will it be available at GameStop?
    yes gamestop have it. you should go see some youtube /previews stuff

  9. #9
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    It does have some problems which are quite annoying, like each area you quest in is just a giant instance, which sounds cool at first but then you feel locked in and it loses its mmorpg open world feel.

    Though its PVP is absolutely horrible, like 3 or 4 skills are super overpowered and totally ruin the experience for players who don't have them.

    Its a fun game, but it really doesn't have a lasting feel to it.

  10. #10
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 14
    Imepime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I would subscribe but i get massive lag, and i can run games that look way better then Champions, if they fix the lag then i'll join
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I was all "Yay ice cream!" And they was all "Sir you forgot your toast" and I was all "wut :O".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •