Aion Online Open Beta Keys/Account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Aion Online Open Beta Keys/Account

    I need one!

    If you have a spare key or account let me know. I might have something you want for it.

    I will also level the character hopefully to 30 and you can play it if you want.

    Let me know.

  2. #2
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56
    matiasdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    3,640
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    ya sure take

    Nsa65fsO154dsG1d5sT5dhFh6O
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

  3. #3
    Banned Reputation: 17

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you're a Douche you know that lol
    dont expect nothing from Aion its just a L2 with extra features(more or less) but if you enjoy that game go a head

  4. #4
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80
    ASNZern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Dream on......
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

  5. #5
    Banned Reputation: 17

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yeah all keys were gone in a mather of minutes, really gay cuz most people took multible becous they are dicks lol

  6. #6
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182
    Paladin Catling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knived View Post
    yeah all keys were gone in a mather of minutes, really gay cuz most people took multible becous they are dicks lol
    Sorry.


    lol
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

  7. #7
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knived View Post
    you're a Douche you know that lol
    dont expect nothing from Aion its just a L2 with extra features(more or less) but if you enjoy that game go a head
    ?? really? like l2? l2 didn't have as many quests was harder to level no wasd worse graphics no flying...

    thats like saying wow is like conquer online with with extra features(more or less).

    and that doesn't make any sense. putting more or less with extra? oh dear.

    and oh yea for the threadposter just drop the 5$ to get a beta key then just transfer your key to another game you want to pre order.

  8. #8
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Ugh... "supercool" flying-feature, wasd movement, more quests, ugh, that doesn't necessarly make it an unique game nor it's different from L2 as you compared WoW to conquer. Would you get a lot different flying experience from double-winged plane compared to single pair winged plane? =_=

    Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    ?? really? like l2? l2 didn't have as many quests was harder to level no wasd worse graphics no flying...

    thats like saying wow is like conquer online with with extra features(more or less).

    and that doesn't make any sense. putting more or less with extra? oh dear.

    and oh yea for the threadposter just drop the 5$ to get a beta key then just transfer your key to another game you want to pre order.

  9. #9
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182
    Paladin Catling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poqlangame View Post
    Ugh... "supercool" flying-feature, wasd movement, more quests, ugh, that doesn't necessarly make it an unique game nor it's different from L2 as you compared WoW to conquer. Would you get a lot different flying experience from double-winged plane compared to single pair winged plane? =_=
    What is up with you noobs wanting the super ultimate unique game ever?

    The only thing unique you guys are going to get these days, is a pile of donkey crap mixed with toothpaste in a blender of divine mickey mouse punk shoes.

    Reasons to play Aion: Non cartoon gfx (For those that dislike it), a polished game, good pvp and pve, raids, big community.


    I stopped looking for the ultimate unique game, since unique these days means "Nice thought, but hey it did not work out as planned, also your game is unbalanced, bugged to hell, underpopulated, and about to die in a couple months."
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

  10. #10
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67
    Darc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,846
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    ?? really? like l2? l2 didn't have as many quests was harder to level no wasd worse graphics no flying...

    thats like saying wow is like conquer online with with extra features(more or less).

    and that doesn't make any sense. putting more or less with extra? oh dear.

    and oh yea for the threadposter just drop the 5$ to get a beta key then just transfer your key to another game you want to pre order.
    Rofl, flying and more quests make it totally unique

    I played this game. It's VERY well made but honestly it's a generic grinder. I got a preorder key as a gift and I only played for 1 hour before I flipped it the finger. Other people in my family seem to enjoy it thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •