Runes of Magic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 5

Default Runes of Magic

Do you guys think Runes of Magic is a stable game? is it like a game that will be up for a really long time? I think the game is just the game i am looking for. But its from a company i have never heard of before. Anyhow, is there a storewhere i can buy the game cards? And also which melee class does good in pvp? Which combo to use? i heard R/S is pretty good, but i am just wondering what about K/P, how well does K/P do in pvp? Also, if anyone could tell me which server is the most populated, cause i like populated servers.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

its f2p...you dont need game cards and the company really sucks. The cash shop is not really good. Game is ok. There are better games out there (specialy next time)
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

rogue best damage dealer in pvp for me , r/s the scout give +dex more damage
    many ppl use r/k the knight gives def and some damage to the rogue ( you suck mana pots like junkie ) r/p is relaxed can fight 3 enemy's and still alive , you never stop to heal or use hp pots , r/m you get tramps poison and a paralysis one but the rogue have a paralysis skill and the poison is not that strong.
    k/p in pvp they don't die soon but they don't kill soon either

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 25

OP, Runes of Magic will be here long before you lose interest in it, lol.. In Grimdal (PVP Server) RoM addicts spent thousands of dollars buying cash shop items for their characters (Mounts, Stones, and Refinement) just to get their gear better.

In terms of its profit, RoM is a very stable game. It actually has a higher revenue to player ratio than WoW, all because of their cash shop system, so don't expect to be the best without investing a little dough for upgrades... You need upgrades if you want to be the best, or a very good guild in that matter..

I know alot of RoM fans are out there who feel that K/W is the ultimate tank, but in my perspective it is possibly the worst tank in-game (I am a 50 K/ 40 W). If I had to reroll as a tank, it would probably be K/R, K/M, or K/P, but I'm leaning towards K/P because you get a physical defense buff, and a magical defense buff. In terms of PVP, knights are designed for them. They are meant for dungeon fighting and instances. A really good tank can make alot of gold if they know how to run Cyclops Lair or Ice Dwarf's Fortress.

As for R/S, it gives really good physical attack. But you are made of paper. So its either hit, or be hit in PVP. If you want to go the easy way and be a nuke, be a M/P. They are dirty, cheap bastards who need to be nerfed. Other than that, they will own anything they see. In my personal opinion, PVP in this game is completely in-balanced, but its a really fun game if you're in a friendly guild.

Right now, I'm waiting for the elf patch to come out, so I can see if the new characters are worth playing. I suggest you do the same so you don't regret and reroll.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 25

I was playing a Warrior/Scout who I leveled to 30/25 and it was pretty badass except the Scout was pretty gimped.

Game's fun, but some people on the PVP server are just douchebags.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 25

Rofl, most people on PVP servers are douchebags or griefers.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 260

RoM is probably one of the most stable and fun F2P MMOs out there. I would like it about 100x more if it had better graphics and art style.

And yea there are a lot of douchebags and griefers on PvP servers. But personally I feel the most alive when I am raging at some idiot for pking me.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

I don't mind getting PKed but losing a piece of gear that I just got after doing some long quest tends to piss me off

The game is good, CS whores are a problem, but overall you can have some nice fun playing it.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

This game is not worth the time

Support = very crappy
    game = Crashes a lot, Buggy, laggy , Quests are incomplete, and if you have lots of money they suspend good players cause they think they are selling gold.

Ply flyff or fiesta online. Much better play and no errors.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

@pmoreau
    LOL
    Thas all I have to say to you and your post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast