Page 101 of 179 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4461

Thread: DFO Official Thread: IGN, Help, Discussion

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

I'm just going to wait until they fix the item shop and implement the items I want then I'll start buying.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 125

Sooo, I was thinking, when theres as an expansive library of avatar items as there is in DnF, it's really going to be next to impossible to get the set you want let alone a SINGLE piece of what you want, isn't it. >.>

I was already aware they were going to use this retarded system, but man.. :l
    bam pow bam

Quote Originally Posted by Elion View Post
    Sooo, I was thinking, when theres as an expansive library of avatar items as there is in DnF, it's really going to be next to impossible to get the set you want let alone a SINGLE piece of what you want, isn't it. >.>

I was already aware they were going to use this retarded system, but man.. :l
    It's completely different in DNF right? When in the KR/JP version there is a large screen of the avatars and you can simply pick them and their colors right? And then there's supposed to be an option of the stats you want to put on those avatars correct?

Banned Reputation: 66

Part of the fun in buying 'fashion' items is that you can mix and match costume pieces to make your character look 'just so'... Gachapon systems are alright but if all the avatar items/equipment are received randomly...

Well, I won't be spending any money on it.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    It's completely different in DNF right? When in the KR/JP version there is a large screen of the avatars and you can simply pick them and their colors right? And then there's supposed to be an option of the stats you want to put on those avatars correct?
    Only in the KR version.
    Arad has Gachapon.
    Idk about the rest.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 347

goldsellers will soon start to sell avatar stuff, trust me :/

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    also, bodybuilders donīt eat healthy

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 265

Since my goal was to make my toon look like a mismatched clown, Nexon has fulfilled my dream.

THANKSSSSSSSSSS

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

I think it's safe to say that Nexon's only intentions for DFO is to run it into the ground. This item mall has the nexon forums in an uproar (one that almost rivals the xp rates and removal of the mentor system uproar). I doubt Nexon will change any of it. As Sparks Kincade mentioned earlier you have to buy the item from the CS to open a personal shop, with this being in place it would be stupid for nexon to open the auction house (something for free) that would take away from something they have in the CS. I'm sure everyone whose pissed off will leave, hoping for Nexon to wake up and fix their mess but they never will. Would probably be easier to just fly to the Nexon HQ and burn it to the ground.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 125

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    o.o. yeahh.

I'd still expect our version to eventually have a large library of "choices" in avatars. So assuming theres eventually say, 50 different tops to pick from and they all come in 4 different colors, you have a what, 0.5% chance of getting what you want? And thats just for one piece of your set. And THATS just to get the LOOK of your set. Not even factoring stats.
    bam pow bam

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 11

its really not that bad.. arad is doing fine.. i would've prefered the kdnf cash system but this works well too, it allows other unrare avatars in the market, and it's cheaper in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
    its really not that bad.. arad is doing fine.. i would've prefered the kdnf cash system but this works well too, it allows other unrare avatars in the market, and it's cheaper in a way.
    This.. Works?
    No.. No it does not.
    Just look at the prices, jesus ****. Dx
    $2.5 and there's a 5% chance you get an item you want with the stats you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    This.. Works?
    No.. No it does not.
    Just look at the prices, jesus ****. Dx
    $2.5 and there's a 5% chance you get an item you want with the stats you want.
    im not going to bother with an explanation, i'll just say "look at arad". avatars in kdnf are more expensive, it takes like 7 dollars for an avatar. and to get a rare avatar, you have to clone. with gachapon, you have a chance of getting a rare or level 30+ much easier. im not saying i like gachapon, but you're making it out to be worse than it is.

on another note. oh my, is the preview really all avatars in gachapon so far?

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 94

Quote Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
    im not going to bother with an explanation, i'll just say "look at arad".

on another note. oh my, is the preview really all avatars in gachapon so far?
    Yes the one on the preview are the Avatar that we are able to obtain at the moment.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    I think it's safe to say that Nexon's only intentions for DFO is to run it into the ground. This item mall has the nexon forums in an uproar (one that almost rivals the xp rates and removal of the mentor system uproar). I doubt Nexon will change any of it. As Sparks Kincade mentioned earlier you have to buy the item from the CS to open a personal shop, with this being in place it would be stupid for nexon to open the auction house (something for free) that would take away from something they have in the CS. I'm sure everyone whose pissed off will leave, hoping for Nexon to wake up and fix their mess but they never will. Would probably be easier to just fly to the Nexon HQ and burn it to the ground.
    actually .... every other version has a vendor license + the auction house ...

as a non- vendor license user you can only have 5 different types of items in the AH ( ... 5 stacks of items ) and you can't sell avatar pieces.

no idea why you are crying like little babies. in arad the system is working too ( and arad got WAY more avatars than dfo .. actually you are starting out with the first sets, so nothing to cry about)
    btw. the clone system can be a more horrible betch than the gachapon
    so don't worry: there'll be enough people to buy avatars and sell them
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 94

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post

as a non- vendor license user you can only have 5 different types of items in the AH ( ... 5 stacks of items ) and you can't sell avatar pieces.

no idea why you are crying like little babies. in arad the system is working too ( and arad got WAY more avatars than dfo .. actually you are starting out with the first sets, so nothing to cry about)
    I am guessing the Clone System allows you to clone an Avatar or any Item for a Certain Price?

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post

eeexxaaacccttlllyyy

I'm just raging. I just want to buy my own crap and look the way I want to look and not from a damn randomization. Thanks.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28

OGRE and Unplayed you guys are 100% correct if the market within DFO is allowed to evolve and CS users end up setting shops to sell their unwanted Avatar Items.

Why I'm not majorly QQing over our system I'd be lying if I didn't say I would have preferred KDnF's system over Arad's but again as OGRE and Unplayed have mentioned the system should in time balance itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Kincade View Post
    OGRE and Unplayed you guys are 100% correct if the market within DFO is allowed to evolve and CS users end up setting shops to sell their unwanted Avatar Items.

Why I'm not majorly QQing over our system I'd be lying if I didn't say I would have preferred KDnF's system over Arad's but again as OGRE and Unplayed have mentioned the system should in time balance itself out.
    What really bothers me is; the economy.
    The Nexon kids are taking it to the next level.
    We have no idea how much a simple avatar will cost, let alone the rare ones. ._.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 347

What really bothers me is; the economy.
    The Nexon kids are taking it to the next level.
    We have no idea how much a simple avatar will cost, let alone the rare ones. ._.
    I got 2x 4% attack speed and a 10% cast speed ava gear for 650k altogether ;o

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    also, bodybuilders donīt eat healthy

Quote Originally Posted by MrTingTing View Post
    Hmmm, it looks like I'll be running around DFO avatar-less for a long time. Good find, I guess, but this is just untoleratable.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTingTing View Post
    Lucky punk.
    I only have 1 mil on my Witch. Dx

Lucky punk.
    I only have 1 mil on my Witch. Dx
    You should buy that level 40 Broom someone is selling for 1 mil. It's like, the only broom I saw. On the Behemoth Channel 1. It should still be there.

In other cases, I wish OGPlanet took control of DFO. Nexon is doing a horrible job. In OGP-LT, they sold the cash-items, they were permanent, you could put stats into them, nothing was ever random (unless you played the dart game).

I just know it, if OGP came out with a DFO, it would be so much better. (Which I highly doubt due to copyright problems.)

This will never happen obviously.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28

Seems that you can't buy Avatar Coins for the Gachapon with NX Credit till level 30.

Bit of a pain in my level 26 ***.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 13

Anylow level purples or items for any of the classes that i could buy?