Page 51 of 179 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4461

Thread: DFO Official Thread: IGN, Help, Discussion

  1. #1251
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28
    Sparks Kincade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Currently Mobile
    Posts
    1,450
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Follow up question.

    Do you ever Seal Skills to avoiding performing come Skills by mistake?

    Example: Sealing Raising Shot so you can run to a Goblin and can press Z to Jack Spike.


    News from the Front!

    Hello Dungeon Fighters,

    We are currently experienceing a problem with our game servers and you may be getting 'Authentication Failed' message when trying to enter game channels. Our development team is aware of this issue and are in the process of fixing the problem ASAP.

    We'll keep you updated through this post and we are sorry for any inconvenience.

    - Arad High Council -
    Through the mystic fires, the elders of Arad glimpse the future of Dungeon Fighters everywhere!

    Peruse these visions of what is soon to come:



    Fight on, brave warriors! The future of Arad...is you...

    - Arad High Council -
    Honestly hoping these aren't the only clothing items that are going to be in the Cash Shop
    Last edited by Sparks Kincade; 09-26-2009 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Double Post

  2. #1252
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    ShadePopping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CapitalPopping
    Posts
    2,091
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Kincade View Post
    Follow up question.

    Do you ever Seal Skills to avoiding performing come Skills by mistake?

    Example: Sealing Raising Shot so you can run to a Goblin and can press Z to Jack Spike.


    News from the Front!
    i posted about that already im first.

    Fates4.com
    Currently Playing: DFOG

  3. #1253
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Kincade View Post
    Open Question to everyone

    When you play do you usually press hot keys to preform your skills, do the key combinations followed by Z or Space, or a mixture of both?
    Both. I prefer to use simple input skills (such as down + z) with the key presses, whereas complex input skills (such as down + right + z or space + space + etc) I tend to seal and then put on a hotkey. Skills that don't have a keypress for them (such as Secret Technique for Blade Master) also end up with a hotkey.

    I also like to use the extended hotkey bar (the F-key slots) as my "downtime watcher" for simple input skills with noticable down times, so that I can still see when they're ready without taking up a spot in the a/s/d/f hotkey bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Kincade
    Follow up question.

    Do you ever Seal Skills to avoiding performing come Skills by mistake?

    Example: Sealing Raising Shot so you can run to a Goblin and can press Z to Jack Spike.
    Yes (as answered above).

  4. #1254
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    Greed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oakwood USA :O Posts: 9,998,999
    Posts
    12,135
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    What the shit happened to fighters? They look terrible. Second hair-do looks like the back end of a Toucan :/






  5. #1255
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    ShadePopping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CapitalPopping
    Posts
    2,091
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    you guys realize theres only 3 colour schemes for the 2nd set of avatar? nexon is full of bringing you guys nothing

    Fates4.com
    Currently Playing: DFOG

  6. #1256
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    What the shit happened to fighters? They look terrible. Second hair-do looks like the back end of a Toucan :/
    If you look closely enough, you can see that they have a bow or something tied to their hair; some kind of hair accessory. It's not part of the actual hairstyle displayed.
    Last edited by Lobotomy; 09-26-2009 at 06:28 AM.

  7. #1257
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    Greed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oakwood USA :O Posts: 9,998,999
    Posts
    12,135
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    If you look closely enough, you can see that they have a bow in their hair. >_>

    Edit: Or a bandana or somesuch.
    Okay.. so I can either look like a creepy fat cat or a bandanna bird.

    Or a combination of the two.

    Great.






  8. #1258
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    Okay.. so I can either look like a creepy fat cat or a bandanna bird.

    Or a combination of the two.

    Great.
    You're missing the point. Those aren't the only things which will be available. They're just examples they put up as a preview of the upcoming availability of customization.

  9. #1259
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 26

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    You're missing the point. Those aren't the only things which will be available. They're just examples they put up as a preview of the upcoming availability of customization.
    Then that is one shitty example.

    They could of at least putted something better instead of ugly armor (I.E Fighters, wtflolcat?)and skin color.

  10. #1260
    Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 16
    Hardkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I haven't been playing for a couple of days. But i've seen some of you guys post about something happening in two days?

    What is it? Patch? New content? Cash shop?

    Cheers.
    Waiting for a good mmo.

  11. #1261
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    Greed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oakwood USA :O Posts: 9,998,999
    Posts
    12,135
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    You're missing the point. Those aren't the only things which will be available. They're just examples they put up as a preview of the upcoming availability of customization.
    They usually preview the best looking items.

    If this the best.. godhelpusall.






  12. #1262
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windshadow
    Then that is one shitty example.

    They could of at least putted something better instead of ugly armor (I.E Fighters, wtflolcat?)and skin color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed
    They usually preview the best looking items.

    If this the best.. godhelpusall.
    Perhaps they just had the machine pick outfits at random. Perhaps someone just has a different preference for clothing than you. Whatever it is, it's not a big deal. Just calm down and be happy that avatar customization is likely to be on the way.

  13. #1263
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    Greed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oakwood USA :O Posts: 9,998,999
    Posts
    12,135
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    Perhaps they just had the machine pick outfits at random. Perhaps someone just has a different preference for clothing than you. Whatever it is, it's not a big deal. Just calm down and be happy that avatar customization is likely to be on the way.
    mMmm I just want server back up =(






  14. #1264
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 94
    MoonStoneX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    4,149
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    Perhaps they just had the machine pick outfits at random. Perhaps someone just has a different preference for clothing than you. Whatever it is, it's not a big deal. Just calm down and be happy that avatar customization is likely to be on the way.
    in that case they have bad taste.....
    I mean look at my Sig that what I call good Taste


  15. #1265
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    Greed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oakwood USA :O Posts: 9,998,999
    Posts
    12,135
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    I have to say though, Gunner suits look amazing.

    +Rep to Sr-71 for keeping this thread updated.






  16. #1266
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28
    Sparks Kincade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Currently Mobile
    Posts
    1,450
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    I have to say though, Gunner suits look amazing.

    +Rep to Sr-71 for keeping this thread updated.
    See, told you he was doing a good job.

    If anyone hasn't looked at the OP lately SR-71 has been keeping it updated with some FAQs and guides. Check it out.

  17. #1267
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 94
    MoonStoneX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    4,149
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Kincade View Post
    See, told you he was doing a good job.

    If anyone hasn't looked at the OP lately SR-71 has been keeping it updated with some FAQs and guides. Check it out.
    Yeah when Shades made that Thread before I went to see if SR-71 was Updating it and when I scrolled down I was Impressed so I +REP him as well

    so +REP for a Bloody Good Job


  18. #1268
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonStoneX View Post
    in that case they have bad taste.....
    I mean look at my Sig that what I call good Taste
    I would, but I disabled "signatures" from being shown to me almost immediately after I registered for this forum. It was immediately clear to me that most of the posters here have hopelessly confused the idea of a signature with that of a website. >_>

    As for them (Nexon) having bad taste, it's likely that no matter what arrangement of avatar items they chose someone would think it's ugly and complain about it. That's why I say it's just best to overlook how you feel about the examples shown, and just focus on being happy about the impending customization.
    Last edited by Lobotomy; 09-26-2009 at 07:23 AM.

  19. #1269
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 94
    MoonStoneX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    4,149
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    I would, but I disabled "signatures" from being shown to me almost immediately after I registered for this forum. It was immediately clear to me that most of the posters here have hopelessly confused the idea of a signature with that of a website. >_>

    As for them (Nexon) having bad taste, it's likely that no matter what arrangement of avatar items they choose someone is going to think it's ugly and complain about it. That's why I say it's just best to overlook how you feel about the examples shown, and just focus on being happy about the impending customization.
    Since you can't see it I'll show you



  20. #1270
    Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131
    Riz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Zillyhoo
    Posts
    4,000
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    ...I never posted my IGN(s).

    Lefos - Lefos - Asura
    Lefos - Porphion - Priest

    [19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

  21. #1271
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67
    nzrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,950
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonStoneX View Post
    Since you can't see it I'll show you

    So your stuck on level 22 forever?

  22. #1272
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    ShadePopping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CapitalPopping
    Posts
    2,091
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nzrock View Post
    So your stuck on level 22 forever?
    can i rep you for that?

    Fates4.com
    Currently Playing: DFOG

  23. #1273
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28
    Sparks Kincade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Currently Mobile
    Posts
    1,450
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nzrock View Post
    So your stuck on level 22 forever?
    He's updated it, he was 21 when he started the sig.

    Photoshop, FTW

  24. #1274
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31
    ShadePopping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CapitalPopping
    Posts
    2,091
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Kincade View Post
    He's updated it, he was 21 when he started the sig.

    Photoshop, FTW
    that was 2 weeks ago right?

    Fates4.com
    Currently Playing: DFOG

  25. #1275
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67
    nzrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,950
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I rep you Mr. SR-Blackbird_007.
    Good day now, Sir.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •