Need more advanced help as knight

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Need more advanced help as knight

*cant really notice the changes in att speed when i put stats in it, does it really help? does it make u hit faster? or does it give u less delay?
    *when i try a jump att on those ppl who are lying on the floor, i get spun, but when a few of them tried it, i get hit =.= (bastards jumping around when i m lying on the floor). need to know a way to use this and block or dodge this attack
    *the ms issue, i saw a bs with 50~100ms, but i cant hit him and he cant hit me, even worse he cant do damage to the golem =.= wot the heck is going on? is it my net prob, his net prob or is it server's prob?
    *if master lag does the game lag? isnt the game hosted in the server?
    *mage too short, cant hit....=.= i mean u miss now and then...

1. Atk speed does help and it is an important stat for warriors. You might not tell a difference because your only upgrading it 1-3 pts each level, but once you get close to maxing it out, u can definately tell a difference.

2. Im guessing your trying the jump atk when a person is rising, well it is all about placement and timing. Make sure u jump when they are rolling towards you. Dont press the atk if they roll away or you will be vulnerable for an atk. On the otherside, when ur on the floor make sure u always roll away from the person who is trying to jump atk u. Also, use ur rising atk smartly. If the person is in the air about to atk u, dont do the rising atk. Instead, block...now he is open for an atk.

3. Being unable to hit someone is a product of the peer to peer system. The archer bug is an example of this.

4. Yes, if the master lags usually the game will lag. If in a golem game, if the master lags, the golems will be unable to be damaged. Rakion does not have dedicated servers. They use the p2p system, so the the master hosts the game.

5. Cant really help u here. Just make sure you have a sure hit when atking.

Hope this helps

thx for the reply dude

actually i believe to jump attack thing is a bug that has already been fixed where you knock your opponent down then jump attack him when jumping backwards with him still on the ground its already been fixed so no worrys there lol

read buddy147's post
    Im guessing your trying the jump atk when a person is rising
    its not the hit on floor thing. anyways, that only works after a warrior or ninja(only 2 fast enough) jump atks u after a GRIP

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

with the jump attack thing its very easy to do...

ok here goes

step 1. hit someone to ground
    step 2. step back a few places and DON'T block (most people block and people use rising attack and they go flying or they roll backwards. By not blocking people will roll towards you.
    step 3. the second they start rolling jump. this will make u jump in the air while they roll next to u and hopefully not hit u ( if they do hit u, u will go to the ground.. usually)
    TIPS:never try and jump attack people if ur next to them always take a few steps back or u will get hit

only use with bs and knight