Cloud Nine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I can't find any Addon Plug in from netgame. Is it from Tools>Options>Main>Add-ons>Manage Add-ons>Plugins?

I tried downloading and installing the launcher thing but nothing seems to change. Is the launcher thing you are talking about from the netgame main website(blue colour web)? From the downloads there are both for IE and FF and i installed the one with FF(NetgameFLC) files. Still does not work.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 43

Are not much people in the beta or something.. or do you all not like the game.. lol. I kinda like the game.. dunno how the pvp is yet.. but from what I played its pretty fun and I think the pvp will be good. I probably played cloud nine more than every other mmorpg that I have played this year. Only like level 13 or something.. but still thats more than most games lol. I wouldve played more but still deciding since it is closed beta afterall.. and a new 2moons server coming up in 2 days or something so might play that.. never played 2moons before but seems more pvp focused... although cloud nine's pvp to me seems like it will be better.. but dunno since I havent played pvp on either one

Heroes of Newerth - Powster
    Savage 2 - Powster
    Starcraft 2 - Powster.380 (Master Protoss/Zerg)
    Steam (CS:S, L4D2, TF2) - Powster

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

So far the only thing I can say about the game is meh.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Sorry it dont work for you

Wait maybe for Open beta, because this thing is ending in 2 days.

Hopefully they fix the problems, there was alot of reports on the c9 forum.

Also my Fave class is broken, Priest skills are buged... so I stopped playing...

I love Priest, its the only character in C9 that can solo BOSS Monsters I soloed first 5 Booses, takea while to kill them with my 2h staff bug, it dont add any damage... 40k hp on 1 boss, and hits like a truck, its funny seeing other class like warrior or archer getting owned by the Boss type monster lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Endeavour View Post
    I can't find any Addon Plug in from netgame. Is it from Tools>Options>Main>Add-ons>Manage Add-ons>Plugins?

I tried downloading and installing the launcher thing but nothing seems to change. Is the launcher thing you are talking about from the netgame main website(blue colour web)? From the downloads there are both for IE and FF and i installed the one with FF(NetgameFLC) files. Still does not work.
    Last edited by Felore; 10-06-2009 at 01:19 AM.
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

IP block.
    2 words, 1 solution, play your countries own version.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 18

Wow, complaining when you have not even tried playing this game.
    Cloud Nine is not IP blocked. Are you delusional?

Rock Man Reputation: 13

Dang, people got to find another nickname for that game. Everytime I read "C9" I think Continent of the Ninth instead o.o

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 13

So is this Holic 2 or Holic 1.5-ish?

Time is the fire in which we burn. It's like a predator, always stalking you.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

From what i heard from my gf, this is sort of like Holic 2.

Well... I know this is only for 3 days cbt but i want to get it to work before obt.
    I have this problem with login since the first time i visited the site. And by some chance i am able to log in with the avatar thing out(on both FF and IE), this happens one in a million times, everything looks fine, but the "game start" button did not work.

Aww... I really wanna play this game (at obt), cause Holic used to be my gf fav game before it got closed down. Wanna play with her

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 10

This game is boring its kinda same as holic 1 with new class and race. Its all about doing quest and leveling up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast