This will likely sound rude, so before anything else I would like to note that
A ) This deserves as much for not only being awful, but also a scam
and
B ) Welcome to OnRPG, posts after this will likely be far worse

So to begin:
1) The 'promotional photo' looks bad. it has a tank apparently flying through space and I can only wonder at how many images are stolen. The ship in the bottom-right also looks like a model, possible made from Lego blocks.
2) You joined solely to post a promotion for a browser game, good luck with that
3) "Fighting Comets is done jointly by all players that are affected." I should not have to point out how hilarious the images that come to mind are.
4) There are so many things wrong with this 'prize giveaway' that I can't help naming them. First, while it's pretty obvious, the quote "The presented images are merely illustrative." confirms that there is no indication of the quality of these products or if they indeed even work. Second "Prize winners will be responsible for picking up the prizes (or payment of any shipping costs). If the winner does not live in Portugal or if there is preference prizes can be monetary with a value of 66% of the prize." means this prize is worth quite a bit less for the majority of people here. Third, there is no indication of just what type of laptop it is (i.e. how outdated it is and how much it's worth) other than it being a netbook. Fourth, the drawing for the laptop will occur after 6 months and you seem to have conveniently left out the fact that only people with a Silver or Gold membership for at least 2 months are eligible so you have to pay just to have a chance at a prize of unknown value. Finally, fifth, the PS3's will only be handed out after 3-6 months, one if there are 1,000 players, the other if there are 2,500 players, which considering this nice little quote at the bottom of the page "This page was visited 82 time(s) with average loading time of 0.021s.
Last edited in 23:28 05/10/09 by Bruno" won't be happening.

So, sorry but, joining solely to promote a (very obvious) scam of a giveaway for an absolutely horrible-looking browser game (and in the mmorpg section at that) that is likely breathing its last breath while trying to squeeze what little money it still can from people is far from the smartest of ideas and deserves all the flaming, bashing, thread-locking, and promoter-banning that it will very likely receive.