The servers aren't even open, that's why. Right now they're doing tests, so they'll limit who plays and when they play. As of right now, I only know of 2 dates, 11th and 15th so wait until than before asking anything about logging in.
I'd also like to point out, during the last test (people were limited, I was accepted though), the first few days, some people had trouble logging in. (Including me, it was in the news but it was fixed for me on the last day)
To supplement with cusa's partial info (Note all times are in jp time):
- 11th 14:00 - 22:00 Pre-open beta (There WILL BE A WIPE)
- 15th 14:00- Real open beta (There will be NO WIPE)
and, there seems to be something strange going on... as of the closed beta, you can log in normally WITHOUT VPN, but it will throw an error if you try to use VPN.
but... since I heard Paperman(also run by gamepot) has re-blocked foreign ip after that, I wonder if this will happen here too....
Also, some points that I think ppl should know (In case they start to ask after open beta starts. Also, note that this info is based on closed beta so it might change)
- The stats that food will increase can be seen from item info
- In order to learn new atks, use the octagon/square looking red stone that you get from treasures. However, learning it does not mean you can use it right away. the atk's info screen shows the stats required to use that atk. (and learning itself fails sometimes... maybe when you already have a similar atk?)
- It's Lobby based this time... well, kinda of. Go to the port and talk to one of the girls (can't remember which) on the left, then you can either make a group or join someone else's. In order to start a game, group leader has to go talk to the guy in front of a ship
- Item pick-up is random. after you defeat some enemies you see tresure chest icon with a number on top of the screen... that shows how many items u picked up and what the rarity are. You will only know WHAT they are after you finish the stage, and you can only choose a certain amount of them to bring back (I believe that limit is 4 at beginning. can be increased by certain equipments)
- And...yea, the "EXP" bar also fills up AFTER you beat/are defeated in a dungeon. the harder the dungeon, the more exp you get after beating it. (seems same no matter how many ppl you BEAT IT WITH, so in closed beta there were a lot of ppl challenging hard places with full group)
- Wondering why you can't put skills in the empty slots with a grey X? The number of atks at each range you can use varies with breeder weapon (I was hoping that they will change this crap... need more atk slots)
- At beginning, you can only chose certain type of pre-set monsters. It is after a series of main-stream quest that you can make monsters from CD.
(I just hope no one start screaming for help in open chat... since that can possibly speed up the ip-blocking)
Just a reminder, in 2 hours, the servers supposedly will open. Whether it will, I'm not entirely sure but yeah I'll post if I manage to get in. Everyone post their IGNs and try to meet up =3
Originally Posted by clicky_stix
At what level can you access the Colosseum fights and can you have multiple monsters?
You can have multiple monsters in storage but only one monster in a mission (so far anyways). Only got 2-3 spaces in storage but I think you might be able to unlock more room. Colosseum, I have no clue what that is.