Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32

Thread: Shaman

  1. #1
    Banned Reputation: 28

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Shaman

    Anyone plays shaman here?

    Did you try windfury with 2 hander?

  2. #2
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    It's really bad.

  3. #3
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65
    gloomba38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Played one, was enhancement leveling and elemental end-game.

    Never used two handers, always had a MH with Windfury and an OH with Flametongue.
    When to speak of a word so old,
    Is to relearn what is known.
    A time to think back and move on.
    Rebuild the loves of lives long gone.

  4. #4
    Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195
    olaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scolding Woodhouse
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    windfury with a 2h is fun, i once 1 shotted a hunter with it.

    But its not viable for anything apart from dicking around.

  5. #5
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    It's really bad.
    What are you smoking o_o GIVE ME SOME.

    Lol jk enhancement 2h is great for pvp...if you know what your doing of course...You need to have the things for it though ._.! I did it in Pre WoTLK and it was pretty kewl xD!

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  6. #6
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Envy- View Post
    What are you smoking o_o GIVE ME SOME.

    Lol jk enhancement 2h is great for pvp...if you know what your doing of course...You need to have the things for it though ._.! I did it in Pre WoTLK and it was pretty kewl xD!

    2h Enhance is a joke. Enhancement is a joke spec in general. There is barely a difference between a good and bad enhance shaman simply because its entire pvp foundation in wotlk is based off of popping wolves and mashing buttons.

  7. #7
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitchedup View Post
    2h Enhance is a joke. Enhancement is a joke spec in general. There is barely a difference between a good and bad enhance shaman simply because its entire pvp foundation in wotlk is based off of popping wolves and mashing buttons.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbSrq4aKQrU

    I would get more but playing gunz so yeh :P....Enhancement isn't a joke...it's just a spec that takes skill...Seeing as you said that its a joke you must not have skill >_> Not trying to flame but truefactsbro

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  8. #8
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    This is me as Enhance in TBC with rated weapons

    This is me as Enhance in TBC with Best in Slot 2Her during the time period

    This is me ranked 8th place player in the world

    What do you have?
    I stand by my statement that enhance is a joke spec.

    BTW, I don't click. That's just how my UI was set up at the time so that I could track cooldowns.
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-21-2009 at 03:56 AM.

  9. #9
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    ^^^^.......Err.....Your cool lol. Also by you posting a level 70 shammy proves nothing...Maybe in Tbc that would have been great...but you must be missing the point of enhance 2h...Its all about burst...Also it's not meant for arena. By the way enhance shammies take a great role in dps. Not as much as elemental because it doesn't take that much skill to cap 4k dps as an ele shammy. As an enhance shammy there's alot more to the rotation...Totems, Procs, Cd's...etc etc. They're one of the most annoying things in PvP (If they're played correctly) and you must not get that ._. GOOD DAY SIR!!

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  10. #10
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    ^^^^.......Err.....Your cool lol. Also by you posting a level 70 shammy proves nothing...Maybe in Tbc that would have been great...but you must be missing the point of enhance 2h...Its all about burst...Also it's not meant for arena. By the way enhance shammies take a great role in dps. Not as much as elemental because it doesn't take that much skill to cap 4k dps as an ele shammy. As an enhance shammy there's alot more to the rotation...Totems, Procs, Cd's...etc etc. They're one of the most annoying things in PvP (If they're played correctly) and you must not get that ._. GOOD DAY SIR!!
    Obvious troll is obvious. Most players can do 4k+ dps in level 70 gear.

    Here is me doing ulduar as enhance the first week of ulduar release.


    By the way, killing people with 16k health like in the video you showed me is not skill.

    2h Enhance is shit for arena because it does no damage against even decently geared players (as in at least blues, which are shitty).
    2h Enhance is shit for pve because dual wield 1hers is more than double, if not triple, the dps of 2h enhance dps.
    2h Enhance is shit for bgs because DW enhance will kill players faster, will have more utility, and 2h enhance is a crap weapontype/spec to play for anything at all.

    Just for shits and giggles, here's one of me being better than you.


    Oh, look at that, this is me doing 4k+ dps as enhance dual wield NINE MONTHS AGO


    I can say with 100% certainty, enhance is NOT HARD TO PLAY.
    BTW you can use a one button /castrandom /stopcasting macro and mash it and still do 4k+ dps in shitty gear as dual wield enhance. You can't even lava lash with a 2her. That makes 2h enhance what? 3 buttons besides totems which are even more simplified now with the 4-totem drop?
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-21-2009 at 09:41 PM.

  11. #11
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Dude you repeated like...2 of the things I said....Obviously you don't read very well :P Also the first screen shot prove's nothing and I don't care if your supposedly "Better than me" This probably Isn't even your account, also IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID...YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THAT I SAID IT'S BURST.......I already said it's not good for arena because there's no way your going to get a good enough burst against a resiled healer or dps. Also if you've ever seen a "Geared" enhance 2h shammy you will see that they're burst is around 16k from just a few proc's. I myself have 1 hit a full hateful/furious arcane mage...Just stop trying to act cool because "AMG YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE AN UB3R L33T SHAMMY LOLOLOL"...By the way I said good day sir?

    Oh yah...How in the hell are you better than me? Your cooler than me and your better than me because you have a pixel frost wyrm (oh yah it's not real ^_^)....Yeeeaahhhhhhh

    Also if most level 70's can do 4k dps in 70 gear...That means everyone should be doing atleast 8k dps in full 80 blues and about 10k dps in epics....Think ^_^!!!!!
    Last edited by -Envy-; 12-21-2009 at 09:48 PM.

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  12. #12
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Envy- View Post
    Dude you repeated like...2 of the things I said....Obviously you don't read very well :P Also the first screen shot prove's nothing and I don't care if your supposedly "Better than me" This probably Isn't even your account, also IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID...YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THAT I SAID IT'S BURST.......I already said it's not good for arena because there's no way your going to get a good enough burst against a resiled healer or dps. Also if you've ever seen a "Geared" enhance 2h shammy you will see that they're burst is around 16k from just a few proc's. I myself have 1 hit a full hateful/furious arcane mage...Just stop trying to act cool because "AMG YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE AN UB3R L33T SHAMMY LOLOLOL"...By the way I said good day sir?
    So basically you're saying you can mash 2 buttons to beat players with shit gear. Good job, you can kill keyboard-turning downs syndrome retards that have both shit gear and shit skill.
    2h enhance does not take skill. 2h enhance is a very low skill capped spec/weapon choice. 2h enhance will not get anyone far if they wish to play against anything more than people that have just hit 80.

    You said it's bad for raids and bad for arena? So what is it good for? BGs against people with 16k health? Even then, DW is better than 2h at doing that.

    Here's me in bgs as DW enhance70. Must mean this spec is whooping amazing.


    If you want one at 80, here's one at 80


    btw that guy in the picture looks like he's in greens and has 17k+ health which is more than half the people in the video you linked.

    My point is that I have experience with all shaman specs all the way to the top (rank 1 shaman worldwide for a long time). And I can say that enhance does not take much skill, and 2h enhance is bad for pretty much everything.

    Also, I said 70 gear, not level 70 players. When my guild first hit 80, we were all still wearing our sunwell gear and were doing well over 4k+ dps. We reached at least 5k dps by ulduar. It was expected because many members were doing well over 2k+ dps in black temple gear when entering sunwell. By my weapon enchants, that was season 3. So for 4months+ we all upgraded gear and were doing well above the dps in this screenshot
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-21-2009 at 10:01 PM.

  13. #13
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I'm done arguing with you because your arguing about something waaay off topic......>You must not understand what the hell a burst is...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqGjaq1K4rc
    Skip ahead to 2:00

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAHE5oyxkt4
    Skip ahead to about 00:40

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd08-n2JIDs
    Skip ahead to about 00:20

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bhd9ixBk4k
    Skip ahead to 1:28

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyH8b5xSeD4
    Owned?

    Truthfully I could go on and on but I choose to use my time for something else ^_^ Bai Bai

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  14. #14
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default


    This is me last season with a 13.7k lava burst, 8363 chain lightning, 4.2k frost shock all hitting at the same time. Your burst is garbage. This is approximately 26200 damage against a 0 resilience target. Remember, this is last season with worse gear, so now I do even more. With 4pc prepatch, people were getting 16000-18000 lava bursts with the set bonus, and I have seen up to 6k+ frost shocks and 10k lightning bolts/ chain lightnings while wearing pvp gear.
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-21-2009 at 10:07 PM.

  15. #15
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I can't believe your still going rofl....Dude get over it...Your argument is irrelevant ...All you keep saying is 2 button mashing and shit gear.....When did Ele come into the picture? Also you said level 70 players..

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  16. #16
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    My point is I have seen just about every aspect of shamans from bgs to reaching rank 1 worldwide shaman. And from my experience, 2h enhance is shit damage and shit skill. 2h enhance is completely based off getting lucky with a 20% procrate on an extremely slow weapon. Thus, not skill-based, but luck-based. Also, I am saying, in comparison to 2h enhance, DW enhance and Elemental have much higher skill caps and have much higher potential to be more skill-based. Even DW enhance takes more skill than 2h Enhance simply because of faster maelstrom weapon procs and the use of lava lash.
    I wouldn't be surprised if 99% of shamans that tried to use 2hers competitively don't even use a focus frame.
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-21-2009 at 10:21 PM.

  17. #17
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Cool story bro :P. You keep talking and thinking you know it all . When you still haven't seen my point lmfao....B U R S T


    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    BURST

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  18. #18
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Envy- View Post
    Cool story bro :P. You keep talking and thinking you know it all . When you still haven't seen my point lmfao....B U R S T


    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    ele has more burst AND a higher skill cap.
    dw enhance has more consistent burst AND a higher skill cap.

    2h enhance is skill-less and luck-based.
    I would not use a 2h enhance shaman on any team simply because their potential is so low, their utility is so bad, and every kill would simply be based on a lucky swing approximately every 10-20 seconds. Not that they would kill anything in at least blues.
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-21-2009 at 10:24 PM.

  19. #19
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Dude...were talking about Enhancement....Your a bad person to argue with because you know you lost so you bring other shit up :P......Your points are bad and you have nothing to go off of...Ok you got 2 things right..its weapon based and luck based...GRATS !

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  20. #20
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Envy- View Post
    Dude...were talking about Enhancement....Your a bad person to argue with because you know you lost so you bring other shit up :P......Your points are bad and you have nothing to go off of...Ok you got 2 things right..its weapon based and luck based...GRATS !
    Why play 2h enhance when every other spec including dw enhance is better? Sorry, you must still be in grade school with a subpar IQ.

    I have shown with an array of screenshots that I know just about everything to know about shamans up to this point. I have shown numbers and figures of how DW enhance and elemental are both better than their 2h enhance counterpart. 2h enhance is just not viable and is simply put, for noobs. Your side of the argument is that 2h enhance is viable and good. However, I have proven many times, through many ways, that it is not.

    If you have a screenshot of your character reaching at least 2600 rating as 2h enhancement, then feel free to prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-21-2009 at 11:29 PM.

  21. #21
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    .....By showing me that you can do 4.6k dps and your mounts and your damage in bg's shows me that you know EVERYTHING about shamans? First let me say...You were doing 4.6k dps...and you said geared level 70's do that...that means your dps is AWFUL and you must be missing the point...I didn't say ANYTHING about using a 2h enhance shammy in Arena...I just said it was good...then you go off and flip the subject as much as you can..Instead of just using the quotes try reading what I said ok?

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  22. #22
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Envy- View Post
    .....By showing me that you can do 4.6k dps and your mounts and your damage in bg's shows me that you know EVERYTHING about shamans? First let me say...You were doing 4.6k dps...and you said geared level 70's do that...that means your dps is AWFUL and you must be missing the point...I didn't say ANYTHING about using a 2h enhance shammy in Arena...I just said it was good...then you go off and flip the subject as much as you can..Instead of just using the quotes try reading what I said ok?
    4.6k dps NINE MONTHS AGO when I was in 70 gear/heroes AFTER A WIPE WHERE DPS IS SKEWED TO BE LOWER THAN ACTUALITY.
    And as far as I know, you're a trash shaman defending his trash skill-less spec. As far as I know, I have reached rank 1 shaman worldwide and held the position for several months through a thorough understanding of my class and its various specs.

    Oh, and you just said in this post that you think 2h enhance is good. Well, it's not.
    -Very low skill cap
    -Very low potential
    -Very easy alternatives such as just going DW enhance
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-22-2009 at 02:36 AM.

  23. #23
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    -Envy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    *Knocks on your door*
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I'm trash now :P.

    As far as I'm concerned...Your just a nerdy little kid who thinks they're better because SUPPOSEDLY you had a rank 1 shaman....Also if you think enhance is so "Shitty" why do you keep giving me SS's of you...using it??? Also if you call enhance easy or low skill.....then you must not know what an Ele shammy is....this is the rotation

    Flame Shock
    Lava Burst
    Chain Lightning
    Lightning Bolt
    Lightning Bolt
    Rinse and repeate...

    Also if you'd like, we could meet up in WSG and fight ? I'd love to see you get smashed in 2 - 3 hits after I crit for for 11k...or 8k if you have resil...Your just arguing off topic...and your not reading anything I say because all you care about saying is that 2h enhancement shamans are low cap ez weapon based...and thats it.....Try actually READING...I said it's about burst and some luck...I've smashed great players of all classes with a 2h I've beaten a ret pallie (All gear 200 +) While i'm in 3 blues and my weapon is Death's Bite....three times in a row . Please we can go in right now. Any BG you choose actually and I will smash you......SMASH....YOU...My realm is Mug-Thol I'd love to see you fight me ^_^!

    Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

  24. #24
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11
    Glitchedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Obvious troll is obvious. There are no "rotations" in pvp. I have no need to continue talking to some zero-ranked noob. GJ beating people in naxx gear. I actually may transfer to Korgath next season, so GL trying to burst through 1300+ resil. Korgath is on Vengeance which is the same battlegroup as Mug'thol btw.

    And adding "supposedly" into your sentence doesn't make it speculation because all I've said is pure fact.

    May 2009


    July 2009


    And you're not getting my point, which is: 2h enhance is shitty burst and anyone who takes themselves at least somewhat seriously shouldn't try it. I'm sure retards in ilvl 200 gear are "great" players when the average right now is 251-277.

    Also if you think enhance is so "Shitty" why do you keep giving me SS's of you...using it???
    I have shown screenshots of DW enhance and one of 2h Enhance to show that I have thoroughly tested every shaman spec at the top of its game (by reaching or nearing its skill cap)

    Also if you call enhance easy or low skill.....then you must not know what an Ele shammy is....this is the rotation
    As easy as ele shamans are, I can tell you right now enhance is easier, but does a lot less at the peak of its game. The difference between an amazing dw enhance shaman and a really bad one is barely noticeable. This being said, every 2h enhance shaman is noticeably bad unless they're making a montage of themselves killing pve-geared 15k health superstars.

    A RECAP OF EVERY "POINT" YOU HAVE MADE THUSFAR AND HOW I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN AGAINST IT:
    I would get more but playing gunz so yeh :P....Enhancement isn't a joke...it's just a spec that takes skill...Seeing as you said that its a joke you must not have skill Not trying to flame but truefactsbro
    I have proven I have “skill” by reaching rank 1 and have played enhance thoroughly before.

    .Maybe in Tbc that would have been great...but you must be missing the point of enhance 2h...Its all about burst...
    I have proven 2h enhance has shitty burst in comparison to other specs at their full potential.

    Also it's not meant for arena.
    I have proven that 2h enhance is shitty for every aspect of the game.
    By the way enhance shammies take a great role in dps.
    2h enhance does shitty pve dps. No decent guild would take a 2h enhance shaman to a progression raid.
    As an enhance shammy there's alot more to the rotation...Totems, Procs, Cd's ...etc etc.
    As I’ve said previously, I have proven that I have already played enhance thoroughly and those “procs, cds, totems” are incredibly easy to track.
    They're one of the most annoying things in PvP (If they're played correctly) and you must not get that
    As I have shown you, I have played through “pvp” thoroughly
    also IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID...YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THAT I SAID IT'S BURST.......
    It has shitty burst. Already stated.
    I myself have 1 hit a full hateful/furious arcane mage...Just stop trying to act cool because "AMG YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE AN UB3R L33T SHAMMY LOLOLOL"...By the way I said good day sir?
    I have a shaman. Not supposedly. I actually have it. Please stop being retarded.
    I can't believe your still going rofl....Dude get over it...Your argument is irrelevant ...All you keep saying is 2 button mashing and shit gear.....When did Ele come into the picture? Also you said level 70 players..
    I have stated that elemental or dw enhance are good alternatives to a shitty spec/weapon choice such as 2h enhance.
    Cool story bro :P. You keep talking and thinking you know it all . When you still haven't seen my point lmfao....B U R S T


    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    I have already told you countless times 2H ENHANCE IS CRAP BURST. 2H ENHANCE IS CRAP SKILL-CAP. 2H ENHANCE WILL GET A GOOD PLAYER NOWHERE.

    Dude...were talking about Enhancement....Your a bad person to argue with because you know you lost so you bring other shit up :P......Your points are bad and you have nothing to go off of...Ok you got 2 things right..its weapon based and luck based...GRATS !
    How have I lost? I’ve countered every other point while all you’ve done is say 2h enhance burst is good when it’s clearly not.
    .....By showing me that you can do 4.6k dps and your mounts and your damage in bg's shows me that you know EVERYTHING about shamans? I didn't say ANYTHING about using a 2h enhance shammy in Arena...I just said it was good...
    I’d like to see you reach rank 1.
    ? First let me say...You were doing 4.6k dps...and you said geared level 70's do that...that means your dps is AWFUL and you must be missing the point...
    Skewed dps, see previous post. Additionally, 9 months ago in sunwell L70 gear.
    I didn't say ANYTHING about using a 2h enhance shammy in Arena...I just said it was good...
    If it’s not good in arena or raids where is it good? I’ve already asked this in just about every one of my previous posts. It’s surely not even good in bgs because it doesn’t kill shit because it’s a crap spec/weapon choice for retards that want to mash 2 buttons.

    then you go off and flip the subject as much as you can..Instead of just using the quotes try reading what I said ok?
    I have proven against every singly “point” that you have made. If you are still speculative of me being rank 1 shaman, I can link you over 1000+ pictures and even talk to you in-game or have some of my gladiator friends talk to you.
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-22-2009 at 12:12 PM.

  25. #25
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 14
    aznasiaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    can u send me some screen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •