Shaman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

.....By showing me that you can do 4.6k dps and your mounts and your damage in bg's shows me that you know EVERYTHING about shamans? First let me say...You were doing 4.6k dps...and you said geared level 70's do that...that means your dps is AWFUL and you must be missing the point...I didn't say ANYTHING about using a 2h enhance shammy in Arena...I just said it was good...then you go off and flip the subject as much as you can..Instead of just using the quotes try reading what I said ok?

Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by -Envy- View Post
    .....By showing me that you can do 4.6k dps and your mounts and your damage in bg's shows me that you know EVERYTHING about shamans? First let me say...You were doing 4.6k dps...and you said geared level 70's do that...that means your dps is AWFUL and you must be missing the point...I didn't say ANYTHING about using a 2h enhance shammy in Arena...I just said it was good...then you go off and flip the subject as much as you can..Instead of just using the quotes try reading what I said ok?
    4.6k dps NINE MONTHS AGO when I was in 70 gear/heroes AFTER A WIPE WHERE DPS IS SKEWED TO BE LOWER THAN ACTUALITY.
    And as far as I know, you're a trash shaman defending his trash skill-less spec. As far as I know, I have reached rank 1 shaman worldwide and held the position for several months through a thorough understanding of my class and its various specs.

Oh, and you just said in this post that you think 2h enhance is good. Well, it's not.
    -Very low skill cap
    -Very low potential
    -Very easy alternatives such as just going DW enhance
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-22-2009 at 01:36 AM.

I'm trash now :P.

As far as I'm concerned...Your just a nerdy little kid who thinks they're better because SUPPOSEDLY you had a rank 1 shaman....Also if you think enhance is so "Shitty" why do you keep giving me SS's of you...using it??? Also if you call enhance easy or low skill.....then you must not know what an Ele shammy is....this is the rotation

Flame Shock
    Lava Burst
    Chain Lightning
    Lightning Bolt
    Lightning Bolt
    Rinse and repeate...

Also if you'd like, we could meet up in WSG and fight ? I'd love to see you get smashed in 2 - 3 hits after I crit for for 11k...or 8k if you have resil...Your just arguing off topic...and your not reading anything I say because all you care about saying is that 2h enhancement shamans are low cap ez weapon based...and thats it.....Try actually READING...I said it's about burst and some luck...I've smashed great players of all classes with a 2h I've beaten a ret pallie (All gear 200 +) While i'm in 3 blues and my weapon is Death's Bite....three times in a row . Please we can go in right now. Any BG you choose actually and I will smash you......SMASH....YOU...My realm is Mug-Thol I'd love to see you fight me ^_^!

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11

Obvious troll is obvious. There are no "rotations" in pvp. I have no need to continue talking to some zero-ranked noob. GJ beating people in naxx gear. I actually may transfer to Korgath next season, so GL trying to burst through 1300+ resil. Korgath is on Vengeance which is the same battlegroup as Mug'thol btw.

And adding "supposedly" into your sentence doesn't make it speculation because all I've said is pure fact.

May 2009

July 2009

And you're not getting my point, which is: 2h enhance is shitty burst and anyone who takes themselves at least somewhat seriously shouldn't try it. I'm sure retards in ilvl 200 gear are "great" players when the average right now is 251-277.

Also if you think enhance is so "Shitty" why do you keep giving me SS's of you...using it???
    I have shown screenshots of DW enhance and one of 2h Enhance to show that I have thoroughly tested every shaman spec at the top of its game (by reaching or nearing its skill cap)

Also if you call enhance easy or low skill.....then you must not know what an Ele shammy is....this is the rotation
    As easy as ele shamans are, I can tell you right now enhance is easier, but does a lot less at the peak of its game. The difference between an amazing dw enhance shaman and a really bad one is barely noticeable. This being said, every 2h enhance shaman is noticeably bad unless they're making a montage of themselves killing pve-geared 15k health superstars.

A RECAP OF EVERY "POINT" YOU HAVE MADE THUSFAR AND HOW I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN AGAINST IT:
    I would get more but playing gunz so yeh :P....Enhancement isn't a joke...it's just a spec that takes skill...Seeing as you said that its a joke you must not have skill Not trying to flame but truefactsbro
    I have proven I have “skill” by reaching rank 1 and have played enhance thoroughly before.

.Maybe in Tbc that would have been great...but you must be missing the point of enhance 2h...Its all about burst...
    I have proven 2h enhance has shitty burst in comparison to other specs at their full potential.

Also it's not meant for arena.
    I have proven that 2h enhance is shitty for every aspect of the game.
    By the way enhance shammies take a great role in dps.
    2h enhance does shitty pve dps. No decent guild would take a 2h enhance shaman to a progression raid.
    As an enhance shammy there's alot more to the rotation...Totems, Procs, Cd's ...etc etc.
    As I’ve said previously, I have proven that I have already played enhance thoroughly and those “procs, cds, totems” are incredibly easy to track.
    They're one of the most annoying things in PvP (If they're played correctly) and you must not get that
    As I have shown you, I have played through “pvp” thoroughly
    also IF YOU READ WHAT I SAID...YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THAT I SAID IT'S BURST.......
    It has shitty burst. Already stated.
    I myself have 1 hit a full hateful/furious arcane mage...Just stop trying to act cool because "AMG YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE AN UB3R L33T SHAMMY LOLOLOL"...By the way I said good day sir?
    I have a shaman. Not supposedly. I actually have it. Please stop being retarded.
    I can't believe your still going rofl....Dude get over it...Your argument is irrelevant ...All you keep saying is 2 button mashing and shit gear.....When did Ele come into the picture? Also you said level 70 players..
    I have stated that elemental or dw enhance are good alternatives to a shitty spec/weapon choice such as 2h enhance.
    Cool story bro :P. You keep talking and thinking you know it all . When you still haven't seen my point lmfao....B U R S T

BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    BURST
    I have already told you countless times 2H ENHANCE IS CRAP BURST. 2H ENHANCE IS CRAP SKILL-CAP. 2H ENHANCE WILL GET A GOOD PLAYER NOWHERE.

Dude...were talking about Enhancement....Your a bad person to argue with because you know you lost so you bring other shit up :P......Your points are bad and you have nothing to go off of...Ok you got 2 things right..its weapon based and luck based...GRATS !
    How have I lost? I’ve countered every other point while all you’ve done is say 2h enhance burst is good when it’s clearly not.
    .....By showing me that you can do 4.6k dps and your mounts and your damage in bg's shows me that you know EVERYTHING about shamans? I didn't say ANYTHING about using a 2h enhance shammy in Arena...I just said it was good...
    I’d like to see you reach rank 1.
    ? First let me say...You were doing 4.6k dps...and you said geared level 70's do that...that means your dps is AWFUL and you must be missing the point...
    Skewed dps, see previous post. Additionally, 9 months ago in sunwell L70 gear.
    I didn't say ANYTHING about using a 2h enhance shammy in Arena...I just said it was good...
    If it’s not good in arena or raids where is it good? I’ve already asked this in just about every one of my previous posts. It’s surely not even good in bgs because it doesn’t kill shit because it’s a crap spec/weapon choice for retards that want to mash 2 buttons.

then you go off and flip the subject as much as you can..Instead of just using the quotes try reading what I said ok?
    I have proven against every singly “point” that you have made. If you are still speculative of me being rank 1 shaman, I can link you over 1000+ pictures and even talk to you in-game or have some of my gladiator friends talk to you.
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-22-2009 at 11:12 AM.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 14

can u send me some screen

Dude I can't believe..you finally read what I was saying....Well you read one thing..How can you even prove that 2h enhance is a "Shitty" burst...It can crit up to 11k with a berserker buff..I would LOVE to see Dw enhance do that . Maybe if your buffed to your hearts content, with berserker and all 245+ gear

Dude I can't believe..you finally read what I was saying....Well you read one thing..How can you even prove that 2h enhance is a "Shitty" burst...It can crit up to 11k with a berserker buff..I would LOVE to see Dw enhance do that . Maybe if your buffed to your hearts content, with berserker and all 245+ gear
    DW is contist dps btw

Yes I know Azn but he thinks that 2h enhance has no burst whatsoever and its not getting through to him lol. :P

Yes I know Azn but he thinks that 2h enhance has no burst whatsoever and its not getting through to him lol. :P
    well in my opinion i think 2 hand is not good but hey i don;t want to start shit and it's what people like to do and that's that

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 15

Holy pally.....what?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast