The Sky Crawlers

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Default The Sky Crawlers

Thanks to a thread by Bryan I remember I saw a movie last night...

That movie was The Sky Cralwers, which is based on a series of novels by Hiroshi Mori.

This animated film has a deep and advanced story that may be confusing to most. Funny enough I thought it was like Jin-Roh: The Wolf Bridage, which is another animated film. But then funny enough early in the movie a character by the name Jinroh is introduced... Balls were indeed shat.

If you like Jin-Roh or films like Ghost in the Shell, I think you will like this film as well! I did not find it in search, so I decided I'd make a thread and recommend it. The film is available in both SUB and DUB, from its original Japanese. I recommend watching it subbed as the audio is changed when in English too much...
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

Enjoy!

~Roh

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 358

thanks for sharing and dubs are for pigs

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by Avarance View Post
    thanks for sharing
    You are welcome. I hope you enjoy it if you decided to watch!

~Roh

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Smile

I watched Sky Crawlers a few months back....I liked the animation and the conflict they presented through the movie, but I thought it was kinda rather empty. Most of it was just idly watching them stand around or have small chatter. And the art style wasn't really my thing, but it didn't bother me.

The ending still kinda left me sad though....but I liked the message that the movie tried to deliver.