Summer Wars. (Movie)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Default Summer Wars. (Movie)

Summer Wars.

Genres:Comedy, Mina, SciFi, Virtual Reality
    Aired: Aug 1, 2009
    Producers: Madhouse Studios

When timid eleventh-grader and math genius Kenji Koiso (Ryunosuke Kamiki) is asked by older student and secret crush Natsuki (Nanami Sakuraba) to come with her to her family’s Nagano home for a summer job, he agrees without hesitation. Natsuki’s family, the Jinnouchi clan, dates back to the Muromachi era (1336 to 1573), and they’ve all come together to celebrate the 90th birthday of the spunky matriarch of the family, Sakae. That’s when Kenji discovers his “summer job” is to pretend to be Natsuki’s fiance and dance with her at the birthday celebration. As Kenji attempts to keep up with Natsuki’s act around her family, he receives a strange math problem on his cell phone which, being a math genius, he can’t resist solving. As it turns out, the solution to the mysterious equation causes a bizarre parallel world to collide with Earth, and it’s up to Kenji and his new fake family to put reality back in order.

My Opinion:
    So now i watched this movie and its really awesome i recommend it has everything comedy , drama , fightign everything the story revolves around this technology called "OZ" which can control everything in the world its like game but has many different meneangs in world and how its being attacked ... i would suggest you to watch it and u will understand !
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by poeticas; 11-25-2009 at 10:46 PM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!