Few new Animes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Default Few new Animes.

I will post Few animes cuz don't want to make separate Threads.

Seitokai no Ichizon

Genres:Comedy, Ecchi, Parody, School, Harem

The members of the student council of Hekiyou Gakuen are chosen by a popularity vote. As a result, all the members are cute girls except for Sugizaki Ken, who studied hard to enter the council. The story features the endless chattering of the members with full of parodies of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya", "Dragon Ball" etc.

My Opinion:So idk if u guys already know or already watched some of this anime eps but its totally must watch anime if u like a good laugh and at the same time nice story about student council friends and nice development ... the anime mainly revolves around student council and their daily routines but its different here it has many parodys and etc that u can laugh until your heart content but also it has this other story development of friendship and things like that i don't really want to spoil it cuz its easy to spoil this anime so i will stop here thx for reading even thought its nothing good to read my reviews.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Miracle Train

Genres:magic, romance, bishounen, comedy.

The first version of the Miracle Train project focused on the stations of the central Chuo line, while the new anime and related stories deal with the Oedo subway line. As a result, the anime will feature a newer cast of characters specifically, Fumi Roppongi, Rintarou Shinjuku, Izayoi Tsukishima, Iku Shiodome, Saki Tochou, and Itsumi Ryougoku.

My Opinion:So this is anime for thoes who loved Ouran High School Host Club its mainly the same thing just in other place and with little bit of magic there are also a group of bishonen guys who helps out girls in need story revolves around train stations but thoes train stations are really guys who helps out girls who are depressed for something but i won't tell anything more than that ! haha well tis kind of interesting watching this episodic anime cuz every new ep there is new customer and so u can watch every guy helping out thoes girls and how they are doing it in different ways ... i would say try and watch few eps and if u don't like it u can drop it. Thx for reading ...

Sorry guys all i can find was Opening
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by poeticas; 11-25-2009 at 06:18 AM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Banned Reputation: 292

Almost every new anime out is crap.

The only new anime I am watching is Darker than Black 2.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 375

Quote Originally Posted by IronyTaken View Post
    Almost every new anime out is crap.

The only new anime I am watching is Darker than Black 2.

and the only worthwhile and what i mean is VERY GOOD anime out at the moment is Bakemonogatari

Quote Originally Posted by Avarance View Post

and the only worthwhile and what i mean is VERY GOOD anime out at the moment is Bakemonogatari
    That anime is ok. In has some very good art, but everything else is pretty much average.

Most people who don't understand Japanese or the culture will not get the many jokes they throw out in each episode.

I liked the anime when it first came out but the later episodes aren't as interesting as the early ones.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 375

you need a developed taste to really enjoy it, i guess.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

ye bakemonogatari is good one i really like it idk i just posted these animes for people who maybe wants to watch something new ... :/ and next month we get more new animes maybe something better
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 19

well right now I'm pretty contented in Fairy Tail... waiting for its updates per week lol...
    The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris. The film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay nine dollars to see a movie fourteen seconds long.

Well a lot of the series is based heavily in Japanese mythology and other paranormal events. I was never a fan of either.

I understand most of the jokes in each episode but I find it hard to relate to them. I wonder how the translators ever get by in that show it must be messy.

I like anime that actually concentrates outside of Japanese culture too. Japan is highly prejudice of other cultures and it is even apparent in a lot of anime.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

I will just continue with Umineko and wait like 2 years for the second season. These new series aren't doing anything for me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 120

Tegami Bachi - Letter Bee is the only thing I look forward to this winter. Everything else sucks probably the worst anime season I've ever been in. Thank god I went back to watching K and J dramas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast