mini-zerker???

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default mini-zerker???

okay well many people use "bezerkers" or whatever. 99 atk, str, def and 52 pray. but i was think of doing 80 atk, str, def and 52 pray. was wonderin if this would work cause im not gunna waste my life getting 99 in those skills...

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

Err...just going to point this out here....they don't get 99 defence...or attack...usually they range from 70 - 80 attack....there's truly no point in the extra attack and if your going to be a mini berserker just go with atleast 75+ hp 80 str 70 attack 45 def and 52 prayer ofcourse..make sure you have all the correct gear though...because at those stats you should max atleast 30's with whip !

Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i agree with envy zerkers only get at least 80 att and 99 str at least 70 sumtin hp but maybe higher it depends on what u want cause i think they should raise prayer but its would mess it all up so....

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Zerker

Stick with 70attack it pointless to raise it any higher unless you got an AGS. Only 45 Defence just so you can wear berserker helm. And for strength wise i would say you would want atleast 80+ Pray depends on if your getting the curse prayers or not.
    Currently playing Unturned on Steam. I am also looking for gaming buddies for Archage and Everquest Next.