Blue Screen issue, new machine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 19

Not really surprised that confused you as it took me a while to think of how to word it and still failed.

The OEM version is the full version with some tech support options removed correct?

So I should be able to install Windows 7 on the SATA drive. When that is done, likely will have to wipe the original boot IDE drive, slave them, then transfer everything over to the SATA. At least that is the plan I have going on in my head to get rid of all IDE stuff and make some room.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Skies View Post
    Not really surprised that confused you as it took me a while to think of how to word it and still failed.

The OEM version is the full version with some tech support options removed correct?

So I should be able to install Windows 7 on the SATA drive. When that is done, likely will have to wipe the original boot IDE drive, slave them, then transfer everything over to the SATA. At least that is the plan I have going on in my head to get rid of all IDE stuff and make some room.
    Correct!

Off topic:
    Indy 500! (500th post when I posted, and you're in Indiana)
    I Don't need to get a life, im a gamer. I have LOTS of lives
    -lagmegnorsk

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Sakumo View Post
    Correct!

Off topic:
    Indy 500! (500th post when I posted, and you're in Indiana)
    Finally, I got something right!! Amazing how much you forget or lose track of when you aren't in the IT business as much anymore...

Didn't even see I hit 500. Its a milestone. Only been on this site for almost 4 years. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123