Hi there ive been playing cabal online for awhile now and it seem there is alot they can improve on so here is a list of things that they should fix but never will i fear >.<
1. the drop rate on the game is horrable did 100 eod runs back to back one week wearing all luck items and didnt get anything worth my time
2. they dont sell Seh , Uchighest, in cash shop it like cabal doesnt want their player to get strong enough to go have a good time in the 125+ dungeions.
3. u never have a decent ammout of alz in the game because ur spending it on uch and uchiest with a very very low chance of sucess spend 36m alz or more to get a peice of equip to +6 and fail it at +7 and poof its+0 and ur broke again and have to farm for another week just to fail again and again and again
thus u never get any better equip and ur broke all of the time the cabals endless alz sucking hole..
4. there is a way to make decent alz but... ull love this one u have to fight high lv bosses that drop them witch is all fine i can solo some myself but the spawn time of 1 boss every 4 hours and the countless ammount of channel hoppers hunting them ull most likely never fight one and if u do ur also fighting 7-8 different ppl for the kill ...... cmon og planet really have u ever made a game b4 .... never met a game company as selfish as thisone.
5. and last but not least est softs failed attempt to make a game is that if u havent wasted enough time farming items that will never drop or hunting bosses that are never there, or fail enough upgrades to make you vomit ..then youll enjoy the countless glitches and game crashes this game has to offer .....
so yea the game would be a great game if they didnt have these issues
so on my Game rate score from one to ten this game gets a huge 2 if it didnt have these issues it would easly get a 8 or 9 maby even a 10
1. I agree with you. Drop rate is horrible for unlucky player. If you're unlucky, spamming countless dungeon and won't get what you desire. Believe it or not, I still havent got a megaherp ring as drop in EoD yet, while some people got it in their first run.
2. Selling these would ruin the pvp balance?
3. If you really need to make fast Alz, you can go and play the private servers. However, the game economy in those servers is even more chaotic than the retail server, everything is ten times more expensive. Titanium grade crafted (not max craft!) items could go as high as hundreds of millions. So in the end, you're actually getting through even more trouble just to survive there.
If you're low in budget, you shouldn't even try making it to +7. Stop at +6 is the wise decision. Everybody knows that. People take the opportunity to sell core because they know it's one of the most wanted items in the game. Only impatient players would feed these people with free Alz. If you know how to farm the cores, there is no need to spend a single Alz on that.
Last edited by HeeHoPunch; 09-09-2010 at 05:45 AM.