Silkroad Triangular Conflict Q.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default Silkroad Triangular Conflict Q.

If a hunter is involved in a 1* trade, can he still be attacked by player thieves? I know the trader has a protection on him if he is below lvl 40 but what about the poor hunter? Is he left to die while the trader continues his 1* trade?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 0

mm hunter can be attacked no matter the level or *....so its kinda usual to see hunters of high levels but but if u see a low level hunter saying he wants to help you protect your loot or make your journey easier...its pretty suspicious..maybe hes playing a role of a spy for a group of thieves o.o

im not sure..u mentioned something about traders above level 40 can be attacked by (player) theives regardless if they are on a 1* trade?

Lets save this world by first saving our endangered species

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by spreex View Post
    mm hunter can be attacked no matter the level or *....so its kinda usual to see hunters of high levels but but if u see a low level hunter saying he wants to help you protect your loot or make your journey easier...its pretty suspicious..maybe hes playing a role of a spy for a group of thieves o.o

im not sure..u mentioned something about traders above level 40 can be attacked by (player) theives regardless if they are on a 1* trade?
    yuup. lvl 40+ traders. have no 1* protection. they are free game for all the high level thieves to pick on lol. and yeah you are right, only lvl 40- traders have that protection. hunters can be targeted by any thief at time and vice versa. but yeah, thanx for the info. i was deciding which job i should be. i think im going to thief. it fun luring earth ghosts on those 1* trades bwuahahaha

btw excuse my lazy writing. no energy for caps, spelling, grammer etc. tday haha