Shonen Jump MMORPG

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Cool Shonen Jump MMORPG

Get ready for the next generation of MMORPG. Shonen Jump MMORPG is a mmorpg where you can play as your own character from your favourite anime series from Shonen Jump. Play as a Konaha ninja and rise to the ranks of Hokage or join the Sound Ninja and destroy Konoha. Or play as a pirate and join the rare and strong Straw Hat Pirates or set your own fleet and kill Monkey D. Luffy. You can even go to other Shonen Jump Worlds!There are millions of possibilites!
    Whatever fate you chose, you are set into worlds of adventure and war!

Right now I need a team of people that can make this suceed. Reply to me or the forum if you are interested. You will be given loads of stuff for the game and if the game suceeds and I earn money, I will pay you. You will all become staff and ,as I said before, get loads of benefits to use in the game. Send a message to me at ben.c2288@hotmail.com. So what are you waiting for? The earlier the better job you get and the more benefits you get. So why are you staring at this screen. Go give me a MESSAGE!!
    Especially looking for a Japanese who could maybe get a license if I need one
    Last edited by BenChiu; 12-04-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

dude i have NO idea how to make a mmorpg i take the money though thanks.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Jake Holland read your messages

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

1. Post screenshot

2. If there's no progress of this whatsoever yet, post game design document

3. If you don't have that either, write one now

4. If you don't know how to write it, it's best to abandon this project for now
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jake_holland View Post
    dude i have NO idea how to make a mmorpg i take the money though thanks.
    Jake wtf is wrong with you?? Atlleast be positive. What do you specialize in and what is your age? I can design 3D models and write code. If your serious message me and Ill send you some of my stuff.
    Like it?
    Playing: S4 League (NinjaChewie) LoL (IScareChildren)
    Luna Online (AssassinAyrton) FoM (Devilhornz)
    Xbox: Borderlands and Modern Warfare 2.
    Gamertag: NinjaChewie

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaChewie View Post
    Jake wtf is wrong with you?? Atlleast be positive. What do you specialize in and what is your age? I can design 3D models and write code. If your serious message me and Ill send you some of my stuff.
    Dont waste your time...trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by DSata
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstone
    Funny how 4chan's /b/ used to be a 18+ hangout for losers and internet nerds, now it's just a pitiful playground for 14 year olds to post funny memes and insult each other.
    Kinda like OnRPG.

Ironic isn't it.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 15

If the intention is to make money, and use characters from different shows it will run into the licensing issue and copyright. And licensing is not cheap...
    I don't think even free game will be any better, unless its a game mod that is quite okay.
    Best to come up your own character designs and ideas, and surely it would give you even greater creative freedom.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

it would be awesome ive been thinking of it and there should be some sort of talent trees like for the ninjas jutsu are divided into three categories: Taijutsu (Body techniques), Genjutsu (Mind techniques) and Ninjutsu (Techniques that rely on sources beyond those)
    also for bleach as a shinigami you could have kido, swordsmanship(of some sort) and maybe hollowfication
    dunno if it would be cool to divide the shonen worlds and make them like worlds.
    this could become awesome or a failure so taking the risk can be harsh.
    anyways good luck if your gona do this

sincerly taguz

Crumbly, yet Good Reputation: 75

Hey; just letting you know that this post is about a year and a bit old; it's probably not going anywhere, unfortunately.
    THIS MA SIGNATURE