Hybrid View

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Log in problems for netgame site

Not just the main site but all the game sites..

Help.

I still keep getting this "permission denied error" frequently whenever I try to log in to the site. Out of like 10 tries i get to log in to the site once.. (on average) and when i click game start.. "PERMISSION DENIED" AGAIN. From looking around forums on netgame, I know that there are no blocks to IP.. if so what exactly is causing this error??? I used to be able to log in with no restrictions when i was playing holic.. But I cannot now.

why cant the log in be placed inside the game client itself?? grr....

I think a lot of people have the same problem.. just that they have NO WAY of telling this to the people at netgame cus they cant even log in to the site, and hence cannot log in to the forums and make a post. The lumping together of forum, game and site logins is really proposterous.. Why cant they seperate them? Clearly the log in system silences or ignores ppl experiencing this prob cus if u cant log into the site u cant post anything on forums and u cant even tell netgame abt this. Most ppl just end up forgetting about playing the game.

The error is a pop up with the phrase "Permission Denied..."

I so want to !@#$#$% netgame up..Bullocks....

So onrpg peeps.. Any knowledge on this? HELP ME PLEASE I BEG U ALL...

Im posting this here obviously, because i cannot log in to the forums on their main site. Ive played Holic before and I really wanna meet up with my old friends who are playing this game.

Edit: I managed to get the game launcher up!!!!

What i did was to sorta alternate log in from this site http://www.netgame.com/landing/cloud...4&t=onrpg30090 and click download now. I then logged in from the download page and there was no permission denied error.. I could then start the game.. its patching now.. Hope it can help those others experiencing the same problem.

It might not work though... but it has worked for me twice in four tries.
    Last edited by pikaqiu; 12-05-2009 at 06:17 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    "WoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo OOOOOOOW! I get it! Yeah!"
    "You do?"

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

eh..can u upload that file to somewhere? cuz i cant enter enter the site now, it said you are not permitted to appoarch the website bla bla bla zz...pls do help if u gt any idea to access the client wifout opening the page.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

pikaqiu, I appreciate you pointing this out but I suspect Netgame simply overlooked adding the redirects to all of their pages. In the other thread by RoyalDeviLz I speculate this may be because our region (SEA) probably just got licensed. They will probably fix that page soon.

So even if we can still get in for now, try to find a GM if they're online and ask about what's going on. I sent Netgame an email but I'm not really holding out for a reply.

Edit: RoyalDeviLz, it's not something to download, it's just a Cloud Nine page which doesn't have the redirect. I get the error 999.htm redirect as well, so it's most likely already been fixed.

Update: Well, I'm glad to have been proven wrong - we can load the page again. Netgame actually replied to my email but it was a useless kind of reply - they didn't say anything about the error, they just linked me to a proxy (lol wtf). I guess it's company policy everywhere to never admit to screwing up.
    Last edited by Trucidation; 12-18-2009 at 05:45 AM.