Pure suggestions?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Pure suggestions?

alright i was just wondering what would be the best and the funnest(dont even know if thats a word lol) but pure that would be to make and play on i have suggestions like str pure range/2h range/mage melee/mage....anyways if u could leave a reply what you think would be?

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Def/Range pure with veng.

Stre/range pures are overrated, they could only kills nubs and other pures. Def pures can do many things, they can go gwd when they're bored, clan wars and not get pwn, skill and not get pwn, join a decent clan and not get left out on the events.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Well I have a def pure with 62 defence at level 34 combat. very hard to train but awesome stakers I have a total of 11.4mill and full dragon on him

stats: 62 def 5 att 20 str

took me about 1month and a half to get 62 def like i said very hard to train but you make loads and there not for pvp even tho its fun to do there and no one can hut you but yh gl on w/e u decide

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

Well coming from the RS GAWD!...It depends...f2p go with the regular 60 str 40 att around 50 hp + 40 range......

If you want to be annoying....Then I'll show you my pro *** pure named All U C Is 0. I have 41 defence 11 attack 33 combat 34 hp and 35 str. With this account I've actually pk'd up to 500k . (I killed a few higher level pures). I had another acc named All U C Is0 which was renamed that had 40 defence 1 attack 70 str and 50 cb..I...raped in p2p

If you want to be boring go with straight range.

Try and be skillful range 2h ! Master it on some npc's first though, that one can be very expensive.

If your P2P...just get alotta str and range and like 50 or 60 attack and own...

Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

In P2P the "funnest" pure to play as is probably a summoning tank. They pwn. Heres an example:
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default depends

if you got friends making pures with you then the funnest by far are f2p mage pures... Me and my friend had lv 10 mage pures challnges a 54 and 78 in dules arena 2vs2 we stomped them hard =p We had so many great laughs doing that.
    Currently playing Tera Online, League Of Legends and Smite. Got any advice? Need a gaming buddy? Send me a message.

Looking Forward To - Phantasy Star Online 2 But I have lost hope for the localization.