The page cannot be Shown

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default The page cannot be Shown

any1 know what happen to cloudnine? It's all sudden for today, suddenly the website cannot be enter anymore, it said that "You are not Permitted to approach this website, This website is blocked to access according to the company access policy." So far i know many of my friends from Malaysia, Singapore had the same problem. But some of my friend from Aus manage to get into the site. Means that this game is blocked most of the asian..Any1 got any idea to get into the game? or having the same problem?

I am also having this problem. I am from sg. It was fine last night but i can't get on this morning.

Yeah, I was rudely surprised by that message last night a couple hours' back. I tried different ISPs in case this was an IP block because some jackass screwed it up for the rest of us, but still got that error 999.htm page.

At this point I'm guessing it may be a region block because a local company picked up the license for the SEA region (I'm from Malaysia). This can be both good and bad: good that we get our own server (yay, less lag), bad that it may actually take months for the company to get our version up and running.

Tried googling the local MMO distributors in this region but none of them have listed Cloud Nine in their upcoming section - or maybe I missed some. You guys should check it out too.

Edit: I hate the way Netgame puts each game's forum on the same address as the game (e.g. the Cloud Nine forum is on the Cloud Nine webpage). This means if they announce anything like a region block, the people who are blocked can't read the friggin' announcement because the website is blocked. Jeez. They should just have a centralized forum on their main website.

Update: They fixed it, we can load the page again. Go figure...
    Last edited by Trucidation; 12-18-2009 at 06:46 AM.