bloodhounds

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Default bloodhounds

It is the beggining of the 30th century and war has broken out across the world
    only one thing is different about this world, people have are able to talk to animals, and be answered back,
    they travel with these animals everywhere they go, and only once they are of age may humans be allowed to bond with an animal,
    Now the karualls army has the entire city of texoma surrounded, and are prepared to kill anyone who enters or leaves the city,
    but for the people of texoma surrenduring isnt an option, and soon the entire city is thrown into a dark and bloody war.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~charrie sheets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    name:
    age: (must be atleast above the age of eleven to be bonded with animals)
    appearence:
    weapons: (anything from meelee weapons to shooting weapons)
    bio: (optional)

~~~~~~~~animal charrie sheets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    name:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~my charrie and animal sheet~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    name:Fren
    appearence:
    bond: ocelot
    weaponsistols,and switchblade
    bio:lived with family until the karualls killed older brother and parents.

name:safaia
    animal: ocelot
    looks:

Fren silently glided across the dark allyways of texoma, safaia right at her heels her blue eyes glided around and rested on one of the many soldiars who kept texoma city under atentive survalence.Fren had spotted him to, but unlike safaia could only make out the dark shadowy outline,she started to walk towards him thinking he was a member of the resistance,"wait!its a soldiar" safaia hissed,but only loud enough for Fren to hear,but it didnt matter beacause before She could answer the soldiar had turned his head and aimed his sniper at her.
    "shit how did he spot me"
    But the answer was clear, the dark mottled shape that sat at his feet was his bond, a bloodhound, as all soldiars have.Fren quickened her pace and ran past the soldiar and across a set of railroad tracks into the nearest building.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

name:wren
    appearence:
    weapons: daggers
    bio: none

name:diesel
    animal:corgi
    appearance:

(ill post l8tr when theres more people

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

(this reminds me of avatar thread)

name: Sarah decite
    appearence: she has short red hair that goes over her eyes slightly. she wears blue jeans and red shirt mostly covered by a grey hoodie usually with the hood down. Her eyes are a bright blue and seem too large for her head giving them a cute quality.
    bond: linux, a liger.
    weapons: A combat knife, a back up pistol, and a assault rifle.
    bio: She lived a normal life known as a tomboy often picking fights with the biggest kids and playing with toy guns. one time she found a bb gun. the next day she was sent to juevinile hall for shooting a kids eye out and she became dead set on joining the army. She was never interested in bonding untill she found linux

name:linux
    animal: liger (half lion half tiger)
    Appearance: http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/liger.jpg
    Personality: calm and disinterested most of the time. She will defend sarah feircly and to the death, often giving sarah advice. Linux loves to fight but does not activly look for fights and she knows when to fight and when to back down.
    Bio: She was a small cub about to starve to death when sarah found her while exploring. sarah took care of her in secret until they decided to bond and sarah poped up at her home with a four foot long liger scareing the crap out of sarah's parents at first.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Default ~rp~

OOC:oh i didnt know it sounded like avatars....Oh and whats avatars....my comp crashed for long time so if its a thread or anything i wouldnt really know

(we will start once there are more people kay)

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

yeah old thread. except that had its animals give their onded powers nevermind.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

name:sawne dawson
    appearence: averege bulid,black hair,native skin,usally wering a black hoodie.
    bond: mastiff
    weapons: desert eagle
    bio: when the karualls tried to take over the city he and his family did everything to free people they are freedom fighters

name:little big mountian

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 14
    In a galaxy, far far away... Where we eat unborn babies and shit rainbows...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~charrie sheets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    name: Vox
    appearence:
    bond: Wolf
    weapons: Two claw thingies ( See pic )
    bio: All known, is that he lived alone with his fater, because of his mother dying when giving birth to him. His father was a meaningless drunk, and usually got hit by him. That caused "Vox" to be raised with the feelig of insecurity, he was to become extremly aggresive, he was anti-social, except to his bonded animal.

name: Vira
    animal: Wolf

Personality : She is a very kind, and calm wolf, she always takes care of Vox, and tries to keep him calm.
    Bio: It was Vira who find Vox, in a backalley, sitting on a bloody corpse. They made friends immediately. She is the only one who has the possibility to calm him.
    "Once upon a time, there was a little cat, who thought he could swim, but he couldn't, so he sank."

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

-- Human character sheet --
    Name: Esmeralda Lexington
    Nickname: Esmer or Lexi
    Appearance:

Bond:
    Silver-back Gorilla
    Weapons:
    Her over protective gorilla bond, Also her two fists, she also carries two hidden knives.
    Bio:
    Esmer (Or Lexi) grew up in a family of her mother, father, and little attention hogging sister, Aimey in the city of Texoma. Her mother only had eyes for her father and her sister, she hardly even knew Esmer's name. Her father paid more attention to Esmer then anyone, yet he drank so much he always ended up hitting her. Of course, shy little Esmer never wanted anyone to know, people would think she was weak or a bad child. When she turned sixteen she expected only a little bit of attention but all she got was the back of her fathers hand, so Esmer began to lose control, she began a bad kid if you say. Her parents never allowed her to bond with an animal, but she bonded with her favorite animal, Rudo. He seemed to be the only person(animal) who cared for Esmer. When she brought him home the day after her sixteenth birthday her parents were very upset. Her mother finally noticed she was alive, and yet again her father went to beat her, instead this time Esmer fought back, when her father over powered her Rudo attacked. That was the last time she wa allowed in that house, and the last time she saw Mr. and Mrs. Lexington, her parents.

-- Animal Bond Sheet --
    Name:
    Rudo
    Animal: Silver-back Gorilla

(Come on lets MOVE! we got enough people lets get to the running and shooting and killing!)

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 13

name: Hetik
    appearance:
    bond: Capuchin monkey
    weapons: One black katana and two daggers
    bio: (optional)

name: Ason
    animal: Capuchin monkey

((weapons))

Last edited by Notyetdone; 12-21-2009 at 05:52 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson

▲ ▲ "wat"

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast