bloodhounds

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Default ~rp~

Fren silently glided across the dark allyways of texoma, safaia right at her heels her blue eyes glided around and rested on one of the many soldiars who kept texoma city under atentive survalence.Fren had spotted him to, but unlike safaia could only make out the dark shadowy outline,she started to walk towards him thinking he was a member of the resistance,"wait!its a soldiar" safaia hissed,but only loud enough for Fren to hear,but it didnt matter beacause before She could answer the soldiar had turned his head and aimed his sniper at her.
    "shit how did he spot me"
    But the answer was clear, the dark mottled shape that sat at his feet was his bond, a bloodhound, as all soldiars have.Fren quickened her pace and ran past the soldiar and across a set of railroad tracks into the nearest building.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

I ran across the railway tracks immediately stopping when i see a girl. I notice she's not a soldier and run at her half whispering "Come here they're coming!" not waiting for her answer instead grabbing her arm and running back the way i came. Linux ran beside me easily keeping pace and in the flash of an eye jumping on a soldier that came from the left. I quickly pulled out my knife and jumped at the dog silently sailing through the air.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Default ~rp~

I was speechless as I saw the girl attack the giant bloodhound that sailed through the air,she helped me...., I quickly pulled out my pistols and aimed for both he soldiar and his bond, and fired.
    "crap"
    The bullets went straight passed them only grazing the soldiars arm and completly missing the dog.
    "wow ive got a real bad aim"

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default ~coolio

I watched the two girls run and fight the soldiars, but i didnt interfear, only my bond diesel who sat twiching at my feet was ready to fight for complete strangers....Instead I just steadily walked over to a place were id be abl to watch better.
    "huh.....i wonder why thatt soldiar just attacked them outof random"
    I watched as one girl with black hair and an ocelot bond, pulled out two pistols and fired at the targets.
    "pretty bad aim if ya ask me"

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 13

Hetik was hanging from an open window above the soilder, about to pounce onto him with his knives in hand when a girl went running past the solider to run away, He was a little annoyed and hung and waited as Ason, his bond started to swing around the buildings. Ason told him that there was another girl helping the first. Hetik swung himself up and ran to another window inside that building, around were the solider was now. His bond climbed onto his back and hung on. Hetik ran out the open window and grabbed onto the roof of the neighboring building, he hung there, with the help of his feet supporting him, made sure his daggers were tucked away and took out his long, black blade and fell onto the soldier straight into his neck. He took out the blade and turned around to see the bloodhound bond being beaten (rather hilariously) by a monkey, who was literally ripping its ears. Hetik walked over and pushed the dog over and put it to sleep, not dead, the streets would judge the dog. Not him. He grabbed his bond and walked over to the two girls. "Looked like you two were in a nice little situation right there, weren't-cha?" He says as Ason climbs ontop of his head, looking around to make sure no more soldiers were around.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson

▲ ▲ "wat"

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

Man why did you have to do that?! real nice post)

Sarah narrowly doged the dog as a monkey landed on it along with linux stepping away from the soldier as some guy took care of him and beat the dog. Sarah noticed that he had not killed the dog and finished it off by stomping it's head in with her boot. "So who are you?" linux and sarah asked at the same time.
    Last edited by jake_holland; 12-21-2009 at 06:29 AM.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Default ~rp~

"uh yeah......thanks for...uh helping"
    I wasnt to good with words and quickly looked for someway to escape having an coversation with these two,safaia sat nervously twiching next to her,I put my pistols back in my belt and started walking back towards the allyways,
    but only one thing stopped me.
    "um...are you two..part of the resistance"

((nice...bloody...overkill?? i posted first though so please edit ))

((and can we be part of the resistance, or no? O.O))
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson

▲ ▲ "wat"

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default ~coolio im coolio

I wondered how the black haired girl managed to not runaway, the look on her face gave me the impression that she was shy.I quickly stepped outof the shadows and walked towards them, diesels hair stood on end though as if he was afraid,
    Last edited by awsomeandi22; 12-21-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Hetik looked at the woman weirdly and responded. "I Don't take pride in killings... i was mostly trying to help you two.... And actually, it was mine from the beginning, before she, distracted him..."

▲ ▲ "wat"

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast