Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bloodhounds

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

(uh i'm guessing you mean there was a timeskip.)

I sat up from the cot and frowned "Wait what's happening?" While linux got up and prowled around looking uneasy.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

"OH CRAP everyone get up we got intruders mount go garud the door!"

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 14

Chris gets on top of one of the buildings in the town and he looks at all of the

soldiers crowding one house so he uses his sniper rifle to look inside and he

sees a group of people. Chris thinks to himself "should i help them?",

Chris decides he will wait to see what happens and if anything goes wrong he will kill the soldiers.

"we gotta get out of here get the supplise and get out of here its not safe" just then a solder bust through the door "oh shit" i wip out my pistol and shoot him three times in the chest i tell mount to get me his gun as i make sure everyone gets ready

( i got to make dinner ill be back)
    Last edited by i iketogame; 12-22-2009 at 01:51 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Chris sits and watches patiently as he sees the soldiers close in on the house. Chris zooms in on one of the soldiers head and he inhales and exhales,then pulls the trigger.

I shoot a couple rounds out the door after the first man died then signled linux. she went outside and grabbed the dog waiting just outside the door dragging it inside and holding it by the throat. "How did you find us?!" she demanded. being answered by the dog whimpering. "I tell you nothings!" Linux growled and bit down quickly ripping its head off. She growled and I went with her shooting at the soldiers outside.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Chris sends Rex to go kill any off the dogs that might spot him as he snipes.
    Rex seeks out one of the dogs and as Rex sneaks up behind him.
    the dog turns around
    soon enough to see Rex's talons dig into his eyes

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Hello

I am about to begin work on a similar project for a client of mine. From what I can tell there will be significant overlap in terms of features.

I watch as a mans head completly explodes and make a harsh laugh. I look around for the killer but don't see them. My assault rifle clicks emty as a man charges at me. Withen a few seconds my knife is ripping through his skull and tearing out his eyes while i laugh as his blood sprays over my face and clothes. Linux jumps on a man and rips out his throat quickly swallowing it and litterally swiping off a a mans head with her paws her mouth and paws covered in blood when a man managed to shoot her in the side and she jumped on top of him.

Chris gets ready to shoot another soldier but realizes that its over but when he looks at the bodies he only counts 4

when he could have swore he had seen 5

then he hears the click of a pistol and a voice that says " any last word".
    Chris stands, raises his hands and says "wait dont shoot".

the soldier gets ready to fire but Chris turns around and hits the soldiers gun out of his hand.

the soldier dives for the gun but as he does Chris grabs his kusarigama.

http://taiwan.pekori.to/samurai_garage/kusarigama.jpg

(if you dont know what that is here you go)

he wraps the chain around the soldiers neck then he kills him with the sickle

"what the hell how did they find us" as sawne shoots the head off of a sloders body

Chris sits on the edge of the building and looks
    out to see what the group was doing.

Linux sees a soldier run up some stairs into a nearby building and bounds after him. She gets slowed down when she tripped and slammed into a wall. Once she makes it to the roof she see's a soldier get killed by somebody. "Don't move or i will kill you." she says.

I look at the carnage around and take a deep breath relishing the smell of blood and sweat. 'Gogoglghelglg" I hear someone say and see a soldier nearby with mutiple bullet holes in his chest. I grin at him as i duck down beside his body and his eyes look to my face in panic. He spurts up more blood and struggles to move as i pull out my blood stained knife and lick it. "You know...People would call me crazy but...I love this." then slowly slid the knife into the mans chest making it go deeper and deeper until she could feel the beating of his heart through the blade. She pushed it in sharply then twisted and pulled out his entire heart. His eyes were wide as i did and i knew for that a few seconds after i did he could see his heart on my blade. I pulled the heart off, wiped off the blade and looked around for linux.

Chris looks at the big cat looking at him and he says "hang on i dont want any trouble"

then he whispers to himself " as if you could kill me" he looks back at the big cat

and says "why are you here shouldn't you be with your master or something?"

Linux roared "She's my bond!" she had always hated when people called their bonds their "servants" and refered to themselves as masters. She prowled forward lightly then said in a calmer voice "She's down below. Now why are you here?"

"well" Chris said with an unsure voice "I don't have anywhere else to be seeing
    as i dont have any home to go to.

so im just roaming and being free but when i saw you guys and those soldiers i decided.."

Chris stops talking and

then he says "wait why an i telling you its not like it matters why im here"

after the battle sawne looked around and went to go introduce himself

I heard linux's roar and ran up the stairs of the building i heard it come from to hear somebody say "like it matters why i'm here." I ran up the last few steps saw the man. "Anything can matter." i muttered as i stood beside linux.

Linux purred and rubbed against My leg. "Fine come down with us." she said.

Chris held out his arm and suddenly Rex dived out of the sky and landed on Chris's arm.

Chris says " fine ill come with you"

sawne looked around to find out who he should thank for leting him stay at the safe house when he saw someone comeing down from a bulilding he went to go see who they were

Chris looks at the guy coming towards him and reveals the hidden blade in his sleeve.

They walked down from the top of the building to find someone down there. The man with the sniper held out his blade to the man and i Pulled out mine noticeing more blood on it and licking it again to scare the man. "I love that taste."

sawne aproched the ppls and asked whats going on
    Last edited by i iketogame; 12-22-2009 at 03:24 AM. Reason: read worng post

I rush forward and put my blade to the mans throat. "Who are you?!" I yell with linux growling.

Chris looks at the woman and
    says

"you might want to put that blade away
    before you get hurt"

showing that he had a second blade aimed at her