bloodhounds

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

ya you can be resistance
    sorry i have to go, unlike everyone else i have to go to school
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 12-21-2009 at 06:38 AM.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

Sarah turned to the monkey man and asked "Why did you steal my kill?"

Linus growled at the newest arrival. Sarah decided that too many people were here in the open and said loudly "Guys we have to get out of here this way." then began to walk back the way she had come from following the train tracks.

(gah this is becomeing confusing all because of you guys i dont know we need to slow down)
    Last edited by jake_holland; 12-21-2009 at 06:39 AM.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 13

Hetik stopped for a second and looked around "There is a safe house about half a mile east from here, lets all head there. Since this is getting a little crowded, like she said. It will be an easy walk, just a bit down the tracks and we should be there soon" Hetik followed sarah and started to walk down the tracks, he was keeping to the shadows of the buildings that were built by the tracks. he would mostly swing from one roof to the other, he took after his bond quite a bit.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson

▲ ▲ "wat"

-Sarah ignored the monkey man but thought about what he had said. 'Yes that will be better then my place. Does not reveal where it is.' She continued walking but made his pace brisker. Linux was wary of the surounding area noting every little sound, every little movement. Linux rubbed against sarah. Sarah smiled and climbed on to linux laying against her huge back as she went off to sleep. "Thanks linux." linux purred "Your welcome."
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 14
    In a galaxy, far far away... Where we eat unborn babies and shit rainbows...

(( so what have happend so far, are we all tgdr or ? ))
    "Once upon a time, there was a little cat, who thought he could swim, but he couldn't, so he sank."

(whats TGDR? we just met up on some railway tracks after killing a gaurd and his bloodhound and are curently headed to a safehouse after some posting confusion. and BTW i'm sitting on linux)

Hetik was moving fast and in the shadows off the buildings near the track, he stopped abruptly and motioned for everyone else to follow him. He was swinging from the tops of buildings, and their edges and went into an alleyway. He fell and rolled onto the ground with Ason jumping off and scouting. Hetik walked up to a building and knocked on the door a couple times, more like in code. he listened and heard no response. Hurry, come over here he whispered to the others and walked into the building. There was no one inside, except for Ason who swung in through the window "There are no guards around here, we are safe, Hetik" Ason said.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson

▲ ▲ "wat"

"We are here." linux said jolting me awake. I looked to the building infront of me and instantly noted it was ramshackle. I walked inside following the monkey man with linux just against my legs. "So where do we sleep?" I asked in a flat tone.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Default ~rp~

(sorry, i was stuck a school all day, oh and andilene will be on soon, she just texted me so we can make do without her"

"I for one wouldnt mind sleeping"
    I awkwardly looked around at my sorroundings,
    "Is it safe safaia"
    I asked only loud enough for her to here.
    "well as far as I know it is"
    Safaias nose twitched,and she dashed of to go hunt.
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 12-21-2009 at 08:50 PM. Reason: idk

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Hetik went into a closet and pulled out the back, it had some mats and some blankets inside. He pulled them out and rolled them onto the floor upstairs. Hetik came down after setting it up as nice as he could and said "Upstairs is a good enough place to sleep for you all"

Hetik went into the middle of the room downstairs and pulled up a large portion of the wood, under was a large, deep, hole for a fire. He took out a match and tossed it in after lighting it, and a fire was started.

Hetik turned to the rest of the group and said "If someone can go get food, maybe we can eat."

( i got to go for now, i might be on in a couple hours though )

▲ ▲ "wat"

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast