Inc more qq!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

Exclamation Inc more qq!

Just about every person that has played wow for...a week knows that people QQ SHIT LOADS on this game. Whether it be about classes, talents, abilities, gear etc. etc. So let me just say...be prepared.

I mean seriously...think about it...The new expansion will bring CRAZY amounts of QQ. Tauren paladins really? Dwarf Shamans? Think about it....Tauren pallies...Taurens already get an hp buff of...2% I think it is. Now give them tank gear...+ pallie buffs AMG OP PALLYPROTS QQ QQ inc 100 threads...How about the new race of goblins...They're racial gives them like a 50% speed bonus...AMG QQ RUNNER NOOB..(This is from searching and mass amounts of rumors :P)

Hell there's already QQ now about Undeads. I've seen about 10 threads that have something like this about them lol.

OMG WHY DID OUR RACIAL GET NERFED WTFBBQSAUZE?!?!?

The answer to this is because...To make it fair. Humans have a racial that acts like a trinket. Sadly it shares a CD with an actual Trinket. So it just makes the game more balanced.

Sadly most people on this game don't understand what the hell fair is or balance lol.

Oh yeah don't forget about when Death Knights came out. Half the posts on the forums were WTF WHY DO THAY GET FR33 3P1C MOUNTZ?!?!? I HAZ 2 P@Y 500G FOR MYN3!!

I found this kind of stupid how they did get a free epic mount, because to make a Death Knight people had to get level 55 to make one.

Most people responded to threads like that with WELL THEY ALREADY LEVELED UP TO 55 SO THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GET MONEY TO BUY A MOUNT.....My response was mainly......Are you retarded....you get an epic mount at 60...(Now you get it at 40) HURR DURR HURR DERP DERP!!

A lot of the threads were about the gear, the damage and the massive amounts of them.

To sum this up I just have to say...

BE PREPARED

Figure out as much info as you can about the new patches...and figure out counter arguments to what people will QQ about.......Lol

Why did I make this SIRS AND MADAMS...because I just got a buncha QQ from 3 people who I owned with my shammy lol.....

Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11

make a blog/facebook

twitter.com
    go for it
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-24-2009 at 04:01 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

Get out of here troll :P. Don't be mad your arguments are awful...

Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 11

Don't be mad your sentences are completely incoherent and irrelevant to any possible discussion topic.
    So this is a forum: What is to be discussed in this topic? BE PREPARED FOR QQ ON OFFICIAL WOW FORUMS EVEN THOUGH BARELY ANYONE EVEN GOES TO THEM BESIDES TRASH PLAYERS.

This looks more like the other "are you ready" post which explains topics from 13 months ago and looks like a chinese gold-selling ad if there were a link at the end of it. And most of your arguments are baseless anyway. Tauren paladin QQ would not stem from the 5% base hp increase which is only a few hundred at max level. It would more be from the combination of warstomp and hammer of justice. Even moreso, Blizzard posted COUNTLESS times that they were rebalancing all racials. Additionally, only complete retards would complain about a free epic mount when people can farm thousands of gold in a matter of hours. I've carried people to arena ratings for 5000+ gold per hour.

The major base of any QQ at the moment would be warrior damage and envenom rogue damage. However, I would see these as completely justified as they are, in fact, broken.

This is the point where I say: "I'm surprised even a player like you could achieve..." but then I remembered you haven't achieved anything yet and never will. Good job being a complete casual player with no idea how the game actually works.
    Last edited by Glitchedup; 12-24-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Firor's Fury Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchedup View Post
    Don't be mad your sentences are completely incoherent and irrelevant to any possible discussion topic.
    So this is a forum: What is to be discussed in this topic? BE PREPARED FOR QQ ON OFFICIAL WOW FORUMS EVEN THOUGH BARELY ANYONE EVEN GOES TO THEM BESIDES TRASH PLAYERS.

This looks more like the other "are you ready" post which explains topics from 13 months ago and looks like a chinese gold-selling ad if there were a link at the end of it. And most of your arguments are baseless anyway. Tauren paladin QQ would not stem from the 5% base hp increase which is only a few hundred at max level. It would more be from the combination of warstomp and hammer of justice. Even moreso, Blizzard posted COUNTLESS times that they were rebalancing all racials. Additionally, only complete retards would complain about a free epic mount when people can farm thousands of gold in a matter of hours. I've carried people to arena ratings for 5000+ gold per hour.

The major base of any QQ at the moment would be warrior damage and envenom rogue damage. However, I would see these as completely justified as they are, in fact, broken.

This is the point where I say: "I'm surprised even a player like you could achieve..." but then I remembered you haven't achieved anything yet and never will. Good job being a complete casual player with no idea how the game actually works.
    QFT, Thankyou.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 14

Dam Glitch raping people